Emile Smith Rowe

Nigel

If we can pull this off, I think it would be a big statement. It’s not that I care about statements apart from making Jack believe in our project and attracting a lot of higher caliber players.

Pretty sure he’s an Arsenal fan, which if true means that he probably hates the club and wants #ArtetaOut blud. He will be raging that Aston Villa beat them to Buendia and almost suicidal that we nicked Martinez from them. 

5 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

Pretty sure he’s an Arsenal fan, which if true means that he probably hates the club and wants #ArtetaOut blud. He will be raging that Aston Villa beat them to Buendia and almost suicidal that we nicked Martinez from them. 

Bluuud, tru dat blud. 

I don't think there's any chance of this happening, Arsenal wouldn't sell to us, and if he was to become available there would be a lot of other clubs interested in him. We've probably put in a speculative bid just in case, and they'e leaked the story knowing full well they he won't sign for us, and their fans can say he's turned down us in favor of them

Edit: Notice it was an Arsenal reporter that leaked the story of our bid, it's so when he signs a deal with them they can turn around and say they've got one over us, which will placate their fans after missing out on Buendia to us.

2 minutes ago, useless said:

Edit: Notice it was an Arsenal reporter that leaked the story of our bid, it's so when he signs a deal with them they can turn around and say they've got one over us, which will placate their fans after missing out on Buendia to us.

I think of there’s been any leaks they would most likely have come from his agent. Thereby putting Arsenal under more pressure to offer him a decent contract or risk losing him, even worse for them losing him to us. They almost have to keep him to save face. The difference between them saying oh look we’ve managed to keep our player, we’re back in the big time and us taking their player against their their will is huge. This stuff about them having £250m to spend is desperate made up nonsense and shows that they’re in a mess. Unless that’s what they can spend once they’ve sold a few players?

1 minute ago, useless said:

We might not get Smith Rowe, but it shows the level of player that we're looking at, so we might get some other alternative on a similar level to him remarkably.

So Saka?

• Like 3