Euro 2020 : Group D (England, Scotland, Croatia, Czechia)

BOF

1 minute ago, theboyangel said:

Bit harsh on Scotland who have made all the running but collectively look like a league one team 

Or a SFL team

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

dont know about that, it'll be a shut up shop job with a lot of pressing in the middle and i would guess a bit of shithousery especially seeing as the refs are letting it happen

kill the game and make england do something, it'll be a 0-0 or 1-0, especially if they win today 

Got to be starting Jack, him v O'Donnell will be one of the mismatches of the tournament.

Fancy England to score two set pieces given how weak Scotland are defending high balls despite having some big units, got a feeling Mings will score.

I know it's a bit of a joke to rag on them but I cannot believe just how bad Scotland have been. Even for SPL standards (with a few Pl players scattered about) they have played like a pub team.

No control, no composure, no discipline. Just 10 clowns running about like maniacs,  falling over, running into each other, passing the ball 100 mph from 2 yards.

Shambolic.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

I know it's a bit of a joke to rag on them but I cannot believe just how bad Scotland have been. Even for SPL standards (with a few Pl players scattered about) they have played like a pub team.

No control, no composure, no discipline. Just 10 clowns running about like maniacs,  falling over, running into each other, passing the ball 100 mph from 2 yards.

Shambolic.

Yep, watch the gits turn into 11 McMessi's on Friday at 8pm!!!!

Just now, gwi1890 said:

Because that was the worst game of the tournament 😂

Honestly think this is worse. Might have more intensity but the quality is dreadful. 

But I've already missed 3 and a half games so can't really say about which is the worst of the tournament.

Â