Euro 2020 : Group D (England, Scotland, Croatia, Czechia)

BOF

5 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Every forward pass is a possession turnover for both sides. Game's a stinker.

Yet if we manage to beat either with our only shot at goal life will be a bed of roses. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Genie said:

True, because a notch up from clapping in your seat is rolling around on the closed section of seating like a pair of fat pricks so pissed you can’t stand.

Yesterday was a great advert for many English football fans doing what they do best. 

There was also a report yesterday of an English fan falling from one of the stands onto concrete and had to be rushed to hospital.

That English fan is actually a Villa fan. Who suffered multiple broken bones and was in critical condition until last night I believe. 

• Sad 1

39 minutes ago, Genie said:

If you’re not going to read the posts there’s no point in a discussion.

From reading some of the replies in this thread it’s immediately clear why so many can’t see anything wrong with what goes on at a lot of England games.

Its not about having a few beers and enjoying the game with your mates, it’s something more. 

Elaborate?

Also, plenty at Hampden were just this moment booing Czech Republic when in possession of the ball, only saying because you asked me to name another country that would do this.

I imagine a few Scotland fans will lose their balance if they score their first goal at a major tournament for 20+ years, will you call them 'fat pissed up p***s. or whatever phrase you used to refer to the England fans who were celebrating?

1 minute ago, rodders0223 said:

I don't know who Alex Krau is but it's hopeless. Can't pass, can't run, no physicality.

Where are all the CZECH TECHNICIANS AT!!

going to West Ham this summer

1 minute ago, sne said:

Think one half of this might be enough for me, think I'll go out for a run instead of watching the second half.

I thought Poland vs Slovakia be the poor game today, that will probably be 4-4 now

2 minutes ago, sne said:

Think one half of this might be enough for me, think I'll go out for a run instead of watching the second half.

Did you go for a run second half of England yesterday? 

Â