Euro 2020 : Group D (England, Scotland, Croatia, Czechia)

BOF

Just now, villalad21 said:

McTominay certainly doesn't look like he is a man Utd regular.

Look as ordinary like the rest of the midfield. 

mctominay shouldnt be a man utd regular...

said this before he's not that bad a player but he's definitely symbolic of their decline, seemingly 1st choice CM from whenever ive seen utd, more than pogba, he doesnt get in any other top 4 team, maybe not arsenal or spurs either, wont exaggerate and say he wouldnt get a game at villa but he wouldnt be our star midfielder 

8 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

When I look at Scotland I just don't l know who the danger man is supposed to be. 

Who is the attacking player who will take the ball and make things happen? 

They don't really have a number 10 tempo player, McGinn is about their best option and we know what he can and can't do. Gilmour decent talent but very young and lots of injuries at Chelsea in last 12 months.

Tierney been a massive miss as at least can build from the back with him therer.

1 minute ago, VillaChris said:

They don't really have a number 10 tempo player, McGinn is about their best option and we know what he can and can't do. Gilmour decent talent but very young and lots of injuries at Chelsea in last 12 months.

Tierney been a massive miss as at least can build from the back with him therer.

There is a decent enough first 11 there, didn’t know Gilmour was injured but he looked brilliant in his few Chelsea appearances.

Just now, rodders0223 said:

Guillem Balague is back on the BBC!

The Spanish expert (those knows about as much as my stepdad about Spanish football, and he still thinks Roberto Carlos is playing LB for RM, and Edgar Davids is at Barca)

Yeah, but his shirt brightened my day (brightened everybody's in fact) so it's swings and roundabouts really. 

Â