Euro 2020 : Group D (England, Scotland, Croatia, Czechia)

BOF

1 minute ago, VillaChris said:

Should've scored again.

All this Scotland are completely woeful posts yet Vaclik will likely be MOTM, some really important saves at key times today.

Yeah, Scotland have had good chances and the goalie has been key. Think the lad who's scored twice will be MOTM though!

Just now, HanoiVillan said:

Yeah, Scotland have had good chances and the goalie has been key. Think the lad who's scored twice will be MOTM though!

Oh forget Shick scored the first, yeah he will be then unless Vaclik belts one in from 80 yards when Marshall is up for 89th minute corner.:lol:

• Haha 1

Oh forget Shick scored the first, yeah he will be then unless Vaclik belts one in from 80 yards when Marshall is up for 89th minute corner.:lol:

Funny thing is, you wouldn't rule it out in this match.

Scotland seem to have a system that works really well for the players they have. 

They just can't get away from the fact that the players they have are mostly very poor

2 minutes ago, a m ole said:

I’m very confused about Scotland’s starting line up, granted I know little about some of the players and their recent form and injuries.

7 of them are starters for premier league clubs.

Their backline isn't very good though and less said about O'Donnell the better. Tierney (you heard of him) pulling out injured massive blow.

Their backline isn't very good though and less said about O'Donnell the better. Tierney (you heard of him) pulling out injured massive blow.

Fleck recovering from Covid as well

It seems to be going 5 at the back to get Robertson as far forward as possible, but I don’t think they needed it against this Czech team. I’m surprised Gilmour doesn’t start alongside McTominay with McGinn infront, with Fraser and and someone else feeding Adams. That Dykes is a lump to hit crosses into and playing big man little man with Christie, I think it undermines the players they have.

Â