Euro 2020 : Group D (England, Scotland, Croatia, Czechia)

BOF

Just now, foreveryoung said:

I agree no rush to play Grealish, but if your changing it, why you wouldn't put him in instead of Shaw? Everyone wants Grealish, it's is like Southgate is doing it to prove a point

I think he’s pissed that everyone was telling him to play Grealish. So he’s making a point that he’s the manager and he makes the decisions.

• Like 2

The problem with international football is England will come up against shit teams for ages and the first good team they face they get KO'd. So no matter what team he puts out he can't do much wrong, this Scotland side is made up of half Championship level players, it's not hard to beat them it should be about performances.

Sad to say, and I hope I’m wrong, but I think it will be a draw tonight. I just don’t think England know how to utilise the incredible attacking talent we have. We’ll struggle if Scotland nick a goal. 

Please prove me wrong boys…

Come on England!!

1 minute ago, HKP90 said:

Sad to say, and I hope I’m wrong, but I think it will be a draw tonight. I just don’t think England know how to utilise the incredible attacking talent we have. We’ll struggle if Scotland nick a goal. 

Please prove me wrong boys…

Come on England!!

No offence, but Scotland are poor at the back - one of their CBs is wider than he is tall, and soooo feckin slow. This will be a raping. 

2 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

I think he’s pissed that everyone was telling him to play Grealish. So he’s making a point that he’s the manager and he makes the decisions.

Yep, Pep would probably be more then happy to part company with Sterling and 60/70m in exchange for Jack, yet numpty knows best.

Just now, Jareth said:

No offence, but Scotland are poor at the back - one of their CBs is wider than he is tall, and soooo feckin slow. This will be a raping. 

Hope you are right. We struggled to score against a crap Croatian defence.

Â