Emiliano Buendía

Delphinho123

2 minutes ago, DRAGONZ_RULE said:

Looking forward to digging through the thread for some of the best quotes through the opening months.

And like I've consistently been saying, just wait until next Christmas until you truly see how special this guy is, with another off season under his belt.

Yeah too many jumped the gun, if you followed his story at the start of the season with his pre season injury which then seemed a bit niggly, then the argie trips, then another small injury he never looked fully fit or integrated in to the team, never looked on it but that should have been understandable 

Unfortunately football and football fans don't work like that 

Way too many couldn't and maybe still can't see past a price tag and stats 

3 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

What a player he is. Getting better and better. That Buendia, Ramsey & Coutinho link up is and should continue to be something to behold.

Has to be Coutihno Buendia narrow behind Ings or Ollie from now on, JJ, SJM and a new DM round it off. I'd like to see an RB upgrade but we cant do it all in one go.

• Like 2

He was amazing today. Still a couple of silly give aways but boy can he find gaps to play into. His vision is on another level. I am seriously excited to see his relationship with Coutinho develop. Different team with them both on the pitch.

Â