Emiliano Buendía

Delphinho123

3 hours ago, lexicon said:

Wtf are people talking about mentioning N'Zogbia here? It's **** embarrassing to read that. N'Zogbia was an incredibly lazy player who selfishly ran into blind alleys instead of passing the ball. If there's one thing you can never fault from Buendia, it's his work rate - he's motoring the whole game pressing the opposition ffs. He's number 10 in minutes played and number 4 in presses - 24 behind number 1, having played 530 minutes of football less.

He's only been caught out in possession when he hasn't really had a pass on either. He always looks to play it and has frequently played one or two touch football when he can - he doesn't want to take on everyone and overplay it if he can pass it off. 

N'Zogbia ffs. **** off. 

My comments regarding N’zogbia were made in jest as a deliberate response to the previous post by VillanousOne🤦‍♂️

Edited by Follyfoot
  • Haha 1

He does his best work around the edge of the opposition box. The frustrating thing with him is he gets dispossessed a lot in the central areas which can lead to a dangerous opposition attack. 

I don’t think he’s been great, but I do echo others that he has shown glimpses and could really come good for us. I’d probably be a lot more forgiving had he come from a foreign league and was settling in but he hasn’t and he knows the league/standard and what is required. 

• Like 1

On 02/12/2021 at 19:25, VillanousOne said:

yeah it's weird how opinion shifts on dime on who should be written off every week

Well Anwar didnt play and Hourihane is left so we need a scapegoat. Targett came off injured so he avoided it this week 😜

44 minutes ago, villa89 said:

Why doesnt he celebrate with the other players when we score. Konsa just ran past him to celebrate and he stood there and then walked back to halfway. 

He seems to only play for himself. Strikes me as a complete knob. 

• Confused 2

6 minutes ago, Spoony said:

He seems to only play for himself. Strikes me as a complete knob. 

Yeah when he leapt off the bench celebrating our winner last week I was thinking “urgh he’s trying to make it all about him and he’s not even on the pitch any more.”

• Haha 1

He was better today. 

Lovely bit of skill in second half when Leicester play wiped him out.

Big issue though is he dosen't half take an age to pass the ball. Not like he was being majorly pressed at times but held onto it when in space and with teammates either side and he just dwelt on the ball until he lost it.

Â