Emiliano Buendía

Delphinho123

I liked the bit when wrighty said this Buendia walked off down a tunnel, yet its things like that with gerrard that simply won't fly and why?? Its because not one Villa player can hang with Stevie G and his accomplishments and they all need to take note of who's walked in the door now. Gerrard as I've said in another thread has done the lot with pool so no player we have can just take the piss with him like they may of done with Smith.

Gerrard comes with a roof and that roof is so high that not any Villa players at the club can look towards it. They wont touch that roof, the bar that is set so high not until they prove to themselves and to Stevie G they belong in his squad, prove to Gerrard they are worth his time and that they want to be a Villa player and to better themselves. Gerrard I think just wants 1000% and there will be a few he may quickly discover to be unworthy which I hope he doesn't because I'd like to see everyone show upto this new regimes plans. 

Buendia has what it takes, but he's not shown his worth yet just like many others, alot of players have a long way to go but I believe Gerrard will get them started in the right direction.

7 hours ago, Dave-R said:

I liked the bit when wrighty said this Buendia walked off down a tunnel, yet its things like that with gerrard that simply won't fly and why?? Its because not one Villa player can hang with Stevie G and his accomplishments and they all need to take note of who's walked in the door now. Gerrard as I've said in another thread has done the lot with pool so no player we have can just take the piss with him like they may of done with Smith.

Gerrard comes with a roof and that roof is so high that not any Villa players at the club can look towards it. They wont touch that roof, the bar that is set so high not until they prove to themselves and to Stevie G they belong in his squad, prove to Gerrard they are worth his time and that they want to be a Villa player and to better themselves. Gerrard I think just wants 1000% and there will be a few he may quickly discover to be unworthy which I hope he doesn't because I'd like to see everyone show upto this new regimes plans. 

Buendia has what it takes, but he's not shown his worth yet just like many others, alot of players have a long way to go but I believe Gerrard will get them started in the right direction.

If Gerrard acts like that he wont last long with that attitude. Make him sound like Brian Clough at Leeds

1 hour ago, a m ole said:

Can we just establish right now, as I keep reading it, Buendia didn’t storm off down the tunnel. He went to the bench briefly, then nipped down the tunnel for what was likely a piss and came back.

That's a very very unhappy awkward piss.. 

He’s shit. And he’s an asshole. Really don’t rate him whatsoever and he’s making a solid case for our worst signing in history unless he fancies trying harder and not being a rocket polisher literally all the time. 

Big problem with both his performance, and his attitude.  Looked like he was going to cry when he was pulled off.  If he was pissed he got pulled he can only be pissed at himself... only good play I can recall all game was the one touch to send Ings in.  Bailey should take that spot to start next week for sure.

Â