Emiliano Buendía

Delphinho123

4 hours ago, Davkaus said:

Sadly,. I agree. Don't care one bit for this bloke. Ready to give him a chance under another manager, but he looks like this generation's Bosko Balaban to me. 

Stinking attitude, and nowhere near enough ability to make up for it.

What on earth is this post. Wow.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I'll hold my hands up, I'd spent the evening on the rum getting more and more frustrated with events, and I don't stand by that post!

There's a lesson here somewhere... ;)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Panto_Villan said:

I hope the new manager tries playing Buendia in his natural position for a run of games tbh. Until then I put his recent failures on Villa rather than him.

Surely that's the very first thing that will happen in the very first game under the new regime. There's no way we've spent that amount of money to continue getting so little back. Ironically, can't help but think we'll see the same approach that Dean Smith employed when he started; ie, back-to-basics playing players in their natural position, like Tuanzebe and Jedinak for example.

Same with McGinn, he'll either start in a more attacking role or he won't play at all. Strange how the simplicity gets muddled over time.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, AvonVillain said:

Strange how the simplicity gets muddled over time.

Isn't it just! Got to be to do with familiarity and unconscious bias that develops over time. 

A new manager with a clean slate gets free reign to pick who has performed the best in training. Those that don't get given a spot know they've got to work harder to get in.

It will definitely drive a change,  let's hope its for the better!

Hopefully players like Buendia and Bailey that are getting up to full fitness will show more in the coming weeks. I feel (like Dean said) that they might have done anyway!

Edited by MrBlack

• 2 weeks later...
Â