Ratings & Reactions: Villa v Everton

limpid

Match Polls  

145 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your Man of the Match?

2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 15/05/21 at 22:59

4 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

Pleasing performance.  Luiz and mcginns best performances of the season by a mile 

Don't know about season because you have all there performances that were ace in the first quarter but Mcginn was certainly very good. As for Luiz he was good but was still slow with his passing, he just looks like he's in slow Mo mode like he's on the drug SloMo from judge dredd.

Edited by Dave-R

2 minutes ago, rbcuk said:

Just glad Watkins only misses one game, can’t be dealing with Davis again for another 90mins, that was a bloody poor game

Well said, he offers nothing.

• Like 2

Just now, Dave-R said:

Don't know about season because you have all there performances that were ace in the first quarter but Mcginn was certainly very good. As for Luiz he was good but was still slow with his passing, he just looks like he's in slow Mo mode like he's on the drug SloMo from judge dress.

Was nice to see him trying to get forward though 

• Like 1

McGinn was outstanding first half but he dropped off a bit in the 2nd so giving MOTM to Emi. A couple brilliant saves and up to 15 clean sheets now. 

Overall it was a rubbish game, didn't really have anything going forward. Onto Palace.

• Like 1

Point gained by Villa rather than two lost as Everton looked much more likely in 2nd half although both teams were poor.

Thought Davis did well with control and lay offs but he had next to no service.

Both teams need improvements in the summer to progress.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

For a couple of months now people have been screaming for Davis to get more than a few minutes on the back of a few minutes as an impact sub. I think we've seen why he doesn't.

What exactly did he do wrong ? He was strong, held the ball up well, was tough to knock off the ball and more.

If you say "well he didn't score" then I don't recall you saying that after most of the games Ollie has played when he never scored either !

• Like 4

Off to beach game, lack of quality in the final third.  General sloppiness of passing and out of position occasionally were the bad points

We had the better possession but worse chances.

Ross was poor, Traore was one of his poorer games with just a few nice touches but not enough and that dive was silly.  Davis I forgot was playing to be honest until the 97th minute run down the right wing.  He got his start as most wanted and he was very disappointing....he didnt get much service at all but he didnt really get involved and showed how much we missed Ollie  (Only one game but did nothing to improve my view of him, this level is too high for him)

Luiz, where is that player that we were raving about and worried that Man City would buy for 30m and they sell to Arsenal for 35-40m or more.  McGinn I thought generally did alright.  Ramsey did ok.  Glad to see Jack come on and see some glimpses of that talent.  Sad for Cash to go off injured, I hoped it's not too bad.

Love Emi, glad he got the clean sheet that he's been looking for.

Not disappointed with the draw, but that game was there for the taking but neither team wanted it.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Farlz said:

McGinn was outstanding first half but he dropped off a bit in the 2nd 

He turned to absolute shit in the second, he couldn’t find a Villa shirt from two yards away.  Especially disappointing because I agree he was very good in the first half.

Was a boring game, not sure who felt the need to bring Grealish on, someone must of thought he could make something from the game yet you couldnt really expect much from him.

Davis was Pants, Ghazi was pants.

Ming's in 77 minute had me wondering what the heck he was doing and that could of cost us.

Elmo did enough once he came on, just about.

Barkley as usual is a let down.

Yeah I think t's one of those days where everyone couldn't be bothered much on both sides.

Edited by Dave-R

Â