Season Tickets 2021/2

turvontour

I can't go either, so that's another 2 seats available as if i can't go neither can my daughter. Ridiculous KO time and i agree that there is a kind of apathy around watching Man City. It's like watching a bunch of blokes pass a ball round in circles for 95 minutes most of the time #Boring! I can never even be bothered to watch them when they are on TV anymore as it's frankly quite tedious. Am sure their supporters enjoy it of course but as a spectical it's a non-entity 90% of the time.

• 2 weeks later...
34 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

What's the longest anyone has been on hold for the ticket office?  I'm at 60 minutes now.  Are they going to answer?

All I need to do is move some seats around.  Wish could just do this online.

You’ve done well !! I normally get cut off way before the 60 min mark !

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, blandy said:

I’ve just listed mine for the Burnley game, if that helps?

Yeah I just went on and seen it's available to do.  I'm 99% not going but I'm just trying to leave it as late as I can before the option to attend is totally taken away just in case Omicron disappears tomorrow or something.  

1 hour ago, Wainy316 said:

Yeah I just went on and seen it's available to do.  I'm 99% not going but I'm just trying to leave it as late as I can before the option to attend is totally taken away just in case Omicron disappears tomorrow or something.  

i'm going to guess 24 hours before kickoff

i'm pretty sure it cannot be done on the day of the match

2 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

Listed mine last night but don't think it'll shift.  Lots available to buy on there now so a lot of people clearly returning their seats for what was initially a sell out.

Yep, that will be something the club and the league will be keeping an eye on I think - there are around 300 tickets currently available for tomorrow's game, about double the amount that were available yesterday, if that gets up to four figures then I think it'll cause the league concern.