Season Tickets 2021/2

turvontour

1 hour ago, messi11 said:

I bought some tickets for Villa vs Burnley. Will we get refunded? or are the tickets valid for when its rescheduled?

I assume your tickets will be valid for the rearranged fixture with an option for a refund although tickets resold by season ticket holders may be returned to them??

15 hours ago, mikeyp102 said:

How do you list it?

Go into your account details on your online account.  

On the right hand side you'll see this...

Alerts

TICKET RESALE

Can't make a game? Click 
here to sell your seat for individual matches

• Thanks 1

Has anyone had definite confirmation yet that if you sell your season ticket seat via resale and the game gets postponed that you get your season ticket seat back?

I'm having trouble believing they'll just take the ticket back off the buyer.

I'm asking this because I don't know whether to put my ticket up for sale for Chelsea - thanks.

10 hours ago, Deano & Dalian's Umbrella said:

Has anyone had definite confirmation yet that if you sell your season ticket seat via resale and the game gets postponed that you get your season ticket seat back?

I'm having trouble believing they'll just take the ticket back off the buyer.

I'm asking this because I don't know whether to put my ticket up for sale for Chelsea - thanks.

I emailed and was told they would contact me when Burnely was re arranged so have also sold my Chelsea ticket. I imagine if the person who buys your seat gets a refund then you'll get your seat back, otherwise will be somewhere else in the ground 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, 5-1 said:

I emailed and was told they would contact me when Burnely was re arranged so have also sold my Chelsea ticket. I imagine if the person who buys your seat gets a refund then you'll get your seat back, otherwise will be somewhere else in the ground 

Except Burnley and Chelsea were already sell-outs, so there aren’t any spare seats for the rearranged fixture.

Tricky one for the club.

• Like 1

On 24/12/2021 at 22:47, 5-1 said:

My Burnley ticket sold but after postponement I had the option to cancel the listing (which I did).  Not sure if that happened by default or because the buyer requested a refund.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
32 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

This is a really random question but is there anyway to know if a season card is this seasons. My missus has misplaced mine but I’ve found one, just not sure if it’s this seasons! 

It says expires 07/22 so it must be right ?

This probably doesn’t help, but there isn’t an expiry date on mine. 

36 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

This is a really random question but is there anyway to know if a season card is this seasons. My missus has misplaced mine but I’ve found one, just not sure if it’s this seasons! 

It says expires 07/22 so it must be right ?

Mate I’ve just found last seasons and it is dated so I think you have last seasons. 

Other differences

The front of this seasons is blank with a lion in the middle

last seasons card has a chip, card number, expiry date and contactless symbol. 

The back of last years is claret, the back of this seasons is white. 

27 minutes ago, av1 said:

Mate I’ve just found last seasons and it is dated so I think you have last seasons. 

Other differences

The front of this seasons is blank with a lion in the middle

last seasons card has a chip, card number, expiry date and contactless symbol. 

The back of last years is claret, the back of this seasons is white. 

Shit It’s got a chip expiry date and contactless symbol. It’s last years ain’t it. Ffs

• 4 weeks later...

Sharing in case others haven't realised (I hadn't). It's now possible to reallocate your season ticket seat to someone else on line. My son is a little young for evening games on a school night, I often upgrade his seat and allocate to a mate. You can now do this in the online portal, saves an hour on the phone to the ticket office.

Edited by cheltenham_villa
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, cheltenham_villa said:

Sharing in case others haven't realised (I hadn't). It's not possible to reallocate your season ticket seat to someone else on line. My son is a little young for evening games on a school night, I often upgrade his seat and allocate to a mate. You can now do this in the online portal, saves an hour on the phone to the ticket office.

Where is this? I can't see it anywhere. They won't let me upgrade my kid's ticket because it's in a family section and you need a child with you. No logic, it's a 10pm finish and the club will miss out on an extra £21 and what could have been a new fan. 

7 minutes ago, villarule123 said:

Where is this? I can't see it anywhere. They won't let me upgrade my kid's ticket because it's in a family section and you need a child with you. No logic, it's a 10pm finish and the club will miss out on an extra £21 and what could have been a new fan. 

On the ticketing part of the website, I click on my name to bring up my profile.

Under my name their is a link called tickets, this shows all of the tickets remaining for me and my son.

If I scroll down to the Leeds game, I can click on his ticket and then click on Change Price Type. 

This launches a form that allows me to reallocate to someone in my network and pay the price increase.

Sounds like your ticket may have some restrictions. This wasnt the most intuitive thing but it worked for me.

• Thanks 1

I did this for the Man Utd game to give my uncle my dads ticket, and the e-ticket didn’t work. He was told to go to the ticket office about 5 minutes before kick off. Luckily, with a lot of persuasion and a wee bit of anger, his son got him in. 

I’m happy to follow these new rules, but Villa need to meet us halfway to ensure that there are no problems with these e-tickets working. It isn’t the first time within our group that it’s failed, either. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, cheltenham_villa said:

On the ticketing part of the website, I click on my name to bring up my profile.

Under my name their is a link called tickets, this shows all of the tickets remaining for me and my son.

If I scroll down to the Leeds game, I can click on his ticket and then click on Change Price Type. 

This launches a form that allows me to reallocate to someone in my network and pay the price increase.

Sounds like your ticket may have some restrictions. This wasnt the most intuitive thing but it worked for me.

so is it possible to reassign to another member who is part of the same price category online? when you click change price type and leave adult selected, it doesn't let you go any further