Summer transfer window 2021

zab6359

Just now, Jbvilla909 said:

We have an American owner who's rich 🤷🏻

Yes but he wants out and is taking this snake out  money with him him if you believe the rumour from last week

1 hour ago, DevonIsAPlaceOnEarth said:

I think a lot of the frustration wouldn’t be here had Bailey have been fit for the opening games. Without him we look clearly light.

An injury to Bailey and we look light ... that is back to Jack territory??

19 minutes ago, Xela said:

I think if we wanted this mythical hero of a DM we would have signed one from the seemingly endless supply of them from Ligue 1 

The clamour for this type of player has almost reached meme worthy levels on here, it's ridiculous. I'm not sure Smith has even regularly played with one in his managerial career? 

The way people talk, you'd think we have the Brothers Grimm (aka Gary and Craig Gardner) in our midfield. 

If you think it's only people on VT think we have needed a " DM " , or at least a better all round solid and commanding midfielder, you are very wrong.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

Just now, barry'sboots said:

An injury to Bailey and we look light ... that is back to Jack territory??

We’ve got El Ghazi and, potentially, Bidace. I’m less worried about the LW than the midfield area.

We’ve got so many midfielders, but they’re all quite similar. Need big seasons from Luiz, Sanson and McGinn.

1 minute ago, thunderball said:

WTF, what does my AFTV subscription cover then?

I think it's something to do with Wycombe rather than us. It covers Academy football but this is technically a men's game for the EFL clubs. I'd imagine it comes down to Wycombe rather than us but there we go, it's disappointing but I've been pretty happy with VillaTV so far

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Troopz meltdown videos?

He's made it Big Time now and gets to be a professional dick head from LA for Barstool as probably a millionaire!

Madness. (That he'd be paid the way he does, or that anybody would want to make themselves a cartoon)

Just now, HalfTimePost said:

He's made it Big Time now and gets to be a professional dick head from LA for Barstool as probably a millionaire!

Madness. (That he'd be paid the way he does, or that anybody would want to make themselves a cartoon)

Yeah I know, seen him and the little person.

If i'm honest, in isolation ( Outside of AFTV ) his gig seems a bit cheesy and forced.