Summer transfer window 2021

zab6359

7 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

Van De Beek is behind arguably the most in form ACM in the world right now so cannot get game time at Utd as Solskjaer would get murdered if he left Fernandes out.  

He's not shit, he just signed for the wrong team if he wants to start every game. 

He was unbelievable at Ajax...

Nonsense. Solskjaer has given Van De Beek several chances to shine and has failed on every occasion. He has simply been a duff signing and it’s telling that there’s been no links to other clubs.

Its not the first time Dutch players have come up short in the Premiership and it won’t be the last.

Edited by striker

1 minute ago, RichiBoi11 said:

With Hourihane off and the rumours of Guilbert too I fully expect one player in tomorrow. Whether that's a loan or a permanent signing is anyone's guess,  but all the reliable sour es have been saying if Wes, Conor and Fred leave we will actively look to recruit. Time to start speculating.

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Xela said:

yeah I could see a loan signing like RLC or Chalobah. Big teams don't usually make players available for loan until the very end of the window, so there may be some movement if the right player becomes available for us. 

5l9q7e.jpg

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Ooh the Strasbourg fans will not be happy if Fred goes elsewhere, they love him and think he needs to be released from his prison here 😆

They were relentless when the squad was announced on Saturday, fair play to them 😂

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, RichiBoi11 said:

This guy 👏

2 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

spacer.png

I would like to take this opportunity to say that the above post was definitely ITK and not at all just a complete stab in the dark 😬

*Disclaimer - I am not ITK. Was just a guess.

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, HalfTimePost said:

I think the challenge is finding one he'll accept. I think he'll think there is a chance for him to earn his place this season. Given our injury list and potential to lose Luiz (international isolation of selected later in year) and Nakamba (AFCON) I wouldn't begrudge him thinking he's realistically not far from being in contention.

He loves it here and he's desperate to prove he's good enough. 

I think there's a chance he stays

thumb_this-aged-well-punhubonline-pun-hu