Summer transfer window 2021

zab6359

2 hours ago, Phil Silvers said:

Nout wrong with being gay, we were all born bi-sexual and later on if life we choose to be straight gay bi, or whatever. 

For the record, I've never been attracted to any dude except for Leon Bailey.

Of course. I lived with a gay guy as flatmates for 3 years. I am very unhomophobic. 

Plus, his female friends were all smoking hot!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, thunderball said:

From @Whispers:

"hourihane declining 2 offers to outgo. 1 more offer for him still on tables with replacings ready to move quick"

Not sure if he is more Meerkat than Yoda?

Careless Whispers? Are we keeping to the theme? 

Very spurious link to Daniel Jebbison from Sheff Utd … https://www.teamtalk.com/news/everton-transfer-news-daniel-jebbison-striker-bid-turned-down

Everton’s initial offer was believed to be around £5m, including adds-on... TEAMtalk can also reveal the likes of Leeds, Aston Villa and Brentford also have an interest in the highly-rated forward.

1 hour ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I reckon Connor is stubborn and will want to fight for his place.

I think the opposite. Any time I have seen him talk about football he always says he wants to be playing 1st team football every week. Also, last Jan he went on loan to Swans to play 1st team football, he could have stayed here and fought for his place

• Like 1

I say I am almost sure that we will sign another goalkeeper, one because I think we will want Sinisalo to go out and get more experience, and two because we will probably want someone better than Steer come in should we be without Martinez for whatever reason.

Percy said earlier in the summer that DM was a priority, so still wouldn't be surprised if something happened there, maybe seeing who we can move out 1st.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, useless said:

I say I am almost sure that we will sign another goalkeeper, one because I think we will want Sinisalo to go out and get more experience, and two because we will probably want someone better than Steer come in should we be without Martinez for whatever reason.

Percy said earlier in the summer that DM was a priority, so still wouldn't be surprised if something happened there, maybe seeing who we can move out 1st.

I had forgotten about a GK. Yes, I believe we will sign a GK too

5 minutes ago, thunderball said:

In fairness Tammy looked pretty handy for Roma. He looked really busy and sharp, more expansive than I remember him. He’s going to enjoy his time there I think. I wish him luck.

Arsenal will pick him up next year for 80million. 

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, thunderball said:

In fairness Tammy looked pretty handy for Roma. He looked really busy and sharp, more expansive than I remember him. He’s going to enjoy his time there I think. I wish him luck.

Was top quality, two assists, got about, great feet, physical, sharp as ****. Fiorentina went down to ten men inside 20 minutes though so not a "normal" game, still looked just as good when it when 10 v 10. Looked good value for €35m.