Summer transfer window 2021

zab6359

According to that whispers, a gk arriving this week. Not seen links so no idea who.

If the s. Americans and african players and bailey are going to spend a lot of time away snd self isolating we simply have to get some more bodies in.

Martinez, luiz, nakamba, bailey, traore and buendia all potentially missing at the same time leaves us so so light.

A gk - decent one.

A dm and a winger/am become essential purchases 

Just now, Peter Griffin said:

He has to be sacked if they don't win the Champions League. They sacked Touchel after 'only' getting to the final. 

Just wait until they bring in CR7 on the final day of the window :D 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Peter Griffin said:

They could probably do with some quality to come off the bench so CR7 is a good shout 

And the PSG owners could probably do with Ronaldos 331 million Instagram followers to help with the final push to promote their 2022 WC.

4 minutes ago, sne said:

And the PSG owners could probably do with Ronaldos 331 million Instagram followers to help with the final push to promote their 2022 WC.

PSG got 5.8m new Insta followers in 3 days after signing Messi. Its a mad world

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Kuwabatake Sanjuro said:

Nephew of Bryan Small. Southampton or Leeds might be easier to break through to 1st teams though. We have Targett, Young, Seb Revan, Ben Chrisene and young Patterson coming through.

From what I have read about him, it wouldn't be very long before he would be pushing Targett for a place in the team. Its great to have so many promising youth coming through, If they don't make it into the senior setup we could probably make a profit of some of them 

• Like 1

Just now, Peter Griffin said:

From what I have read about him, it wouldn't be very long before he would be pushing Targett for a place in the team. Its great to have so many promising youth coming through, If they don't make it into the senior setup we could probably make a profit of some of them 

Yeah he is meant to be very good, if we can get him it will be brilliant to have another hugely promising youngster coming through. 

Just now, Kuwabatake Sanjuro said:

Yeah he is meant to be very good, if we can get him it will be brilliant to have another hugely promising youngster coming through. 

I have read that Everton want 3m for him and it will go to a tribunal. 

On 02/08/2021 at 21:11, Kiwivillan said:

He isn't. He's played more games at RM in a 442 and 1 less at LM in 442 than he has at CF. He's played at RB 19 times I think that was one season several seasons ago. He's no more a striker than lots of our attacking forwards he's just plugged a gap because Haller was a flop

Do you still think Antonio isn't a striker?

• Haha 2

I don't know if he's a Villa fan, but he's Bryan Small's nephew and is from the area, came through Albion's academy originally. Us signing him makes a lot of sense, at the moment we don't have any actual left backs in our academy, Patterson and Chrisene are midfielders filling in at left back because we have no one else, we could do with a young player for that position for when Young finishes as well.

• Like 2

Linked to Thomas Delaney quality player and a proper defensive midfielder, but he's 30.

contract expires next year so we might be able to get him cheaply

I didn't think we signed anyone under 25, but then we signed Young and Ings, so who knows it could happen.

1 minute ago, Peter Griffin said:

He doesn't play anything like Davis and Davis is a striker so therefore Antonio is clearly not a striker 😀

Davis plays like a striker who watched Emile Heskey decided to emulate him, but ignore the goal scoring part completely.