Morgan Sanson

Delphinho123

I'm biased as from what I've seen he's a baller at peak and I know many have written him off because of his stop start Villa career but that last training video it was like the Morgan Sanson highlight reel

Edit: I didn't even read the previous post before posting but the stop start is real

Edited by Kiwivillan
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hopefully starts next week in place of mcginn. Thought mcginn was exposed time and time again down the right. And whilst Luiz didn't have a great game either. I think mcginn didn't do the job Gerrard wants him to do which is to cover outwide. Cause every time there was a 2 on 1 against cash or konsa (though he was truly abysmal).

Decent attacking performance form mcginn though. 

• Like 1

He isn’t playing because the management team obviously don’t rate him. And it was the same before Gerrard arrived. 

I hope he’s a world beater like everybody else but it’s obviously just not the case otherwise he’d be playing. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MotoMkali said:

Hopefully starts next week in place of mcginn. Thought mcginn was exposed time and time again down the right. And whilst Luiz didn't have a great game either. I think mcginn didn't do the job Gerrard wants him to do which is to cover outwide. Cause every time there was a 2 on 1 against cash or konsa (though he was truly abysmal).

Decent attacking performance form mcginn though. 

Honestly, dropping McGinn for the weekend is not going to happen. We have far more things to worry about right now.

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

If i was him I would be calling my agent and asking for a transfer immediately. Put a kid on and a 37 year old in midfield while we kept on a dreadful McGinn

To be fair, both were like-for-like replacements due to injury.

10 hours ago, Delphinho123 said:

He isn’t playing because the management team obviously don’t rate him. And it was the same before Gerrard arrived. 

I hope he’s a world beater like everybody else but it’s obviously just not the case otherwise he’d be playing. 

It's amazing how many people don't realise this simple point. Its obvious he's been a waste of money. Two kids have surpassed him in the pecking order. 

30 minutes ago, villa89 said:

It's amazing how many people don't realise this simple point. Its obvious he's been a waste of money. Two kids have surpassed him in the pecking order. 

It really is. The management teams jobs depend on results and as such, they pick the best team to try and get those results. Gerrard and Smith didn't leave Sanson out for fun, they left him out, and he continues to be left out, because they obviously don't rate him highly enough to play many minutes.

1 hour ago, Delphinho123 said:

It really is. The management teams jobs depend on results and as such, they pick the best team to try and get those results. Gerrard and Smith didn't leave Sanson out for fun, they left him out, and he continues to be left out, because they obviously don't rate him highly enough to play many minutes.

I think you're connecting certain points to draw your own outline and picture for why Sanson hasn't featured. I'd say there's more to it than he simply isn't rated highly enough to command minutes.

6 minutes ago, A'Villan said:

I think you're connecting certain points to draw your own outline and picture for why Sanson hasn't featured. I'd say there's more to it than he simply isn't rated highly enough to command minutes.

Its not some wild reach lol. Its the simplest and most likely solution.

What else could it possibly be? Falling out with the manager? Fitness again? Doesn't fit the tactics for some reason? I find all these much less likely than the manager simply doesn't rate him all that much.

Edited by Laughable Chimp
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Laughable Chimp said:

Its not some wild reach lol. Its the simplest and most likely solution.

What else could it possibly be? Falling out with the manager? Fitness again? Doesn't fit the tactics for some reason? I find all these much less likely than the manager simply doesn't rate him all that much.

Perhaps not to be a starter. But I thought he could have done a job for us last night. 

Â