Morgan Sanson

Delphinho123

7 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Very nice. A similar signing at CF and LB if we're feeling greedy and we can really push on second half of the season without worrying about everything falling apart with a couple of injuries.

Some of Deanos talk makes you think they see a chance to push on this season doesn't it?

In Pre match presser spoke of having " A great belief in what we can do in the League this season etc ".

They might be taking the opportunity to bring in quality whilst we are in an attractive position, which is smart to be fair.

• Like 2

Looks like a tidy player, some lovely finishes in that video. 

10 hours ago, Kiwivillan said:

Jesus Christ on a MFing bike. This is such a junk link and already 11 pages. FFS lads

Oops, sorry for adding to the count, don’t know what what I was thinking.

• Like 1

if we dont see the Barkley transfer made permanent, and this actually happens, would be interesting to see a midfield 3 of McGinn, Luiz and Sanson, especially as Sanson looks at least in part a reasonably similar type of player to McGinn from what i have seen.

if he was 80% the player McGinn is, that would be a great signing.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, villaglint said:

Not sure I like the sound of a dry transfer. Nothing a little spit won’t sort out. 

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

You know the GIF is definitely incoming for this. lol

6 minutes ago, villaglint said:

Not sure I like the sound of a dry transfer. Nothing a little spit won’t sort out. 

Happy to oblige 

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f290b1729e8bd0ffcce6f

• Haha 4

51 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

Really didn’t see this one happening but does seem to be gathering pace. It’s a position we need to strengthen but wouldn’t have been my priority.

Don’t know anything about him as a player so no idea if any good or not although given our track record with French players I’m a little wary.

The Berson saga will live long in the memory. I'm sure I'm exaggerating but that seemed like it dragged on for months. 

Â