Covid outbreak Jan 2021

NurembergVillan

Well, I've just tested positive for covid as well. Not a great surprise as my wife, who is a front line nurse, tested positive just after Christmas. The thing is, it wasn't until day 9 of isolation that I developed any symptoms. This could have knock on affects for much longer than we would hope and it wouldn't surprise me if the season is stopped at some point.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Fourteen positive tests - ten of those are players.

Considering the whole squad was fine at Man Utd on Friday Night, What on earth happened on Saturday and Sunday for 14 to test positive on Monday/Tuesday?

3 minutes ago, Kingman said:

Considering the whole squad was fine at Man Utd on Friday Night, What on earth happened on Saturday and Sunday for 14 to test positive on Monday/Tuesday?

Could've been the woman that cleans the team bus, could've been the bus driver, could've been an electrician changing a bulb in the training room, could've been a Bacchanalian orgy back at Craig Shakespeare's gaff - we'll never know!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, OutByEaster? said:

Could've been the woman that cleans the team bus, could've been the bus driver, could've been an electrician changing a bulb in the training room, could've been a Bacchanalian orgy back at Craig Shakespeare's gaff - we'll never know!

Thats it then, Fergie obviously planted it in the Man Utd training room in fear of our progression! 

6 minutes ago, Rino8 said:

Have you lads considered contacting the Moore brothers for a quick kick about?

Good to see Bielsa and his interpreter having a pint after the game!.. 

bill-tarmey-pic-rex-587248352.jpg

• Haha 4

26 minutes ago, Cizzler said:

If the PL has any sense they will play the Spurs vs. Fulham fixture in the slot created by our postponement. 

Ah, I think I see the problem...

Bit it is exactly what they should do. Bet they won't.

• Like 1

Whateve happens should no criticism of any of the players playing tonight, thrown into an impossible situation. We have had senior players in the recent past get smashed by shitter opposition 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, VillanousOne said:

bit odd they don't name the players who are positive, we'll find out anyway when they don't play tonight?

Whole first team not attending 

Â