Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

I guess it's silly to judge teams on one game, especially in a Derby, but i must sayi much more impressed with Burton last week than i was with sha today. 

34 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

They don't have a style of play/system that gets the best out of their flair players.

Jota looks a little boy lost playing for them.

Che Adams is a decent player. I know he's been injured recently but he really should be starting for them.

I'd actually have him here, there's a good player in there. I really wanted us to sign him from Sheffield United. He made a bad move and it has harmed his development somewhat.

Don't mond cotterill to be fair seems like a genuine nice guy. He was honest and admitted in a polite way they are shit and we are much better than them

That ndoye sending off was absolutely hilarous.  JT knew he was getting sent off and just let him grab his throat and didn't flinch.  

• Like 1

Yep, very shocked at how little they troubled us, didn't even battle, just a few snidy, gutless, little challenges.

Their entire gameplan seemed to be to smack the ball down the middle of the park, and after Jedi won his 10th consecutive header, they decided to....continue to smack the ball down the middle of the park.

6 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

They’re really shit. 

Shout out for Stockdale having possibly the worst kicking display I’ve ever seen

It was truly horrendous from his first effort. They either ended up out of play, or drilled down the centre of the pitch. 

I almost text a Bluenose to take the piss, but Johnstone shanked a fair few himself!

I doubled up on my virtual prophylactic and entered a sha forum. Fair to say they are whinging and moaning and desperately trying to deflect from the fact that we are just much better than them. The common complaints seem to be that the ref was against them, the co-commentator was against them, our players were 'diving' regularly and that we have spent loads of money and they've spent absolutely nothing. 

I love it when they are this salty, shows they are absolutely gutted that they lost to us.

1 hour ago, villa89 said:

He's right, forever in our shadow. 

He is. I'm just not sure its what a manager should be saying after a derby

I might be wrong but...didn't they spend more than us this past summer? 

There was a nose on wm who had flown all the way from Australia just for this game. Reckoned he 'fooled' our ticket office claiming to be a lifelong fab. I take great delight at the thought of a nose flying from the other side of the world to have to sit amongst us with that amazing atmosphere today! 

Edited by This Could Be Rotterdam
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

It was truly horrendous from his first effort. They either ended up out of play, or drilled down the centre of the pitch. 

I almost text a Bluenose to take the piss, but Johnstone shanked a fair few himself!

Yeah Johnstone is never great at kicking, but Stockdale made him look like Ederson today. 

2 hours ago, Zatman said:

Commentary said he is a ball playing goalkeeper :D

To be fair, he played the ball a lot today. 

None of it was any good, most of the time he found the crowd, but he was definitely playing the ball a fair amount :D 

Â