Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

2 hours ago, villa4europe said:

if i had a quid every time my blue nose boss has called me a word removed so far today id be retiring

he's also fuming with cotterill, didn't react to anything villa did, shit subs, left an injured davies on etc which to be fair to him he's absolutely right, his management yesterday was very very poor

Cotterill has been getting it in the neck:crylaugh:

"Grealish is their best player, we know he is will be the main threat so why didn't Cotterill have him man marked?"

..because football is that simple. Playing Man City? Just man mark KDB, simple.

If Cotterill keeps them up he should be given a medal.

8 hours ago, omariqy said:

My favourite line from Cotteril's interview post-match was 'the disappointment is obviously disappointing'.

He kept banging on about his players being intimidated by the stadium, the quality of our players, the run we've been on, our league position. It sounded like he was pretty intimidated himself to me and I doubt he did much to install belief in them beforehand. 

Jeez what a deluded bunch!  Must of been a fake burberry and stone island sale on.  I honestly though it was a wind up when I watched it, like the crap comedy that's gets put on BBC 3 because its not good enough for main stream TV!

6 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

It was men vs boys simple as that.  They could not handle us. I have to say we played pretty well but not our best. We have them opportunities yet it was still comfortable.

But i think they will stay up this year, however with these recent losses they are going to be in a horrendous mess in  next few seasons.

They gambled and failed. Add them to another club than candleface has destroyed 

Agent Candleface? 

13 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

A great watch.

There's too many things to list on that video, which makes me want to kill myself.

Imagine that's the image of yourself that you want to put out to people?  Apart from a few of them, like the woman at the start and end, they need to have a serious word with themselves.

The amount of slapdash stone island mom-stitched logos on Primark clothes is something to behold. 

15 hours ago, sidcow said:

It's happened before. 

That guy who signed for you for 6 hours before going to Everton?

Didn't he think you were in Bolton or something?!

Â