Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

3 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Apparently Bramall has a very bad attitude and there was a big incident with some of the players involving him. Not sure what exactly happened. He is a fiery charchter as a well. 

Stockdale broke his hand punching him in a training ground bust up earlier in the season. 

51 minutes ago, Robbie09 said:

Stockdale broke his hand punching him in a training ground bust up earlier in the season. 

Only at Small Heath. They really have had some right nutters over the years.:D

2 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

Surely they're due an Enckelman/Sørensen moment at some stage?

This one always makes me laugh.

NBFhzs.gif

20 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

Surely they're due an Enckelman/Sørensen moment at some stage?

alot of their early wins against us involved goal keeping clangers. Sorensen also made a cock up. Either that or players sent off. 

i prefer us winning in style we have done in the past 

5 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Ah is that what happened. How are they even playing together if thats the case? 

Sounds like Cotterill inherited a real shit storm. It was another player who told my mate about the training ground bust up and the reason why he hasn’t been named in match day squads.

Edited by Robbie09

On ‎07‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 09:20, villa89 said:

I'm no accountant but it certainly looks to be a possibility for them. Not necessarily this year but should they do down or continue to struggle in the championship then in 2019 the money may well run out. Hopefully HMRC come along with an nice hefty, immediately due,Tax bill for them. 

I wouldn't be getting too excited. I thought they were destined to go into admin in the Carson Yeung era but they seemed to just avoid that like they did relegation.

Going into league 1 would knacker them though given some of the contracts they handed out last summer.

14 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

Grounds is injured so he'll be starting tomorrow I think. Hopefully they find a way to fall out again! 

It will be Carl Jenkinson at right back and Maxime Colin at left back.

Cotterill will obviously go for experience in that situation. 

Just driving back from the game and heard Cotterill's interview on WM. I'd be scared to death if i were a nose. 

He talking about all our good players, talked about the fact his players aren't used to playing in such games. 

It was almost like he was saying 'well we shouldn't expect to win games like these'

Reminded me of Lamberts lasts couple of seasons for us. 

Â