Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

8 hours ago, fifamad said:

Adams & Jutkiewicz are not in their first team, N’Doye only played 45 minutes and Boga only played 30 minutes.

They’re all players on their fringes that tend to come on as subs though, so training and playing some part in the match will still make them less fresh than our players will be Sunday.

8 hours ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

Thanks for the input @fifamad. I have little knowledge of their squad tbf. 

To be honest it shouldn't matter either way. We should be beating these no matter what they cobble together. 

Let’s not pretend it’s going to be an easy win DDID. I’m sure we all thought that last season and that was a complete borefest. I’ll take any advantage we can get if it means we have a better chance of sending these losers home with nothing.

21 minutes ago, Rob182 said:

Let’s not pretend it’s going to be an easy win DDID. I’m sure we all thought that last season and that was a complete borefest. I’ll take any advantage we can get if it means we have a better chance of sending these losers home with nothing.

This is true. How can anyone say this will be a comfortable win when the last four years its ended 0-0 1-0 1-1. These games are always tight. They always raise their game against us. We haven't smashed them properly since the MON says.

This could go either way, I mean we have to ensure we dont make sloppy mistakes like Hourihane did and allowed Jota through. If we do that he wont miss again. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

Thanks for the input @fifamad. I have little knowledge of their squad tbf. 

To be honest it shouldn't matter either way. We should be beating these no matter what they cobble together. 

We should be. but derbies always level the playing field.

Am I confident that we are a much MUCH better team than Blues? Absolutely.

Am I confident we're going to win on Sunday? I'm never confident of winning against this shower.

So seriously what do we make of this here

PROFIT WARNING

This announcement is made by Birmingham Sports Holdings Limited (the “Company” and together with its subsidiaries, the “Group”) pursuant to Rule 13.09(2) of the Rules Governing the Listing of Securities on The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited and the Inside Information Provisions under Part XIVA of the Securities and Futures Ordinance (Chapter 571 of the Laws of Hong Kong). The Board of Directors (the “Board”) of the Company wishes to inform the shareholders of the Company (the “Shareholders”) and potential investors that, based on information currently available to the Board, the Group is expected to record a substantial increase in loss for the six months ended 31 December 2017 as compared to the corresponding period in 2016. The increase in loss was mainly due to the increase in operating costs which largely attributed to the higher spending on players’ registration and staff costs as a result of the change of the club manager and signing in of a number of new players during the season with an aim to strengthen the competitiveness of the football club.

The information contained in this announcement is only based on a preliminary assessment made by the Board with reference to the information currently available to it, including the unaudited consolidated management accounts of the Group for the six months ended 31 December 2017 which have not been audited or reviewed by the Company’s auditor. Details of the Group’s interim results will be disclosed in the results announcement of the Company for the six months ended 31 December 2017 which is expected to be released before the end of February 2018. Shareholders and potential investors are advised to exercise caution when dealing in the shares of the Company. 

The part in bold is highlighted and "Profit warning" is enlarged. Can they actually go into administration ? 

10 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Can they actually go into administration ? 

I'm no accountant but it certainly looks to be a possibility for them. Not necessarily this year but should they do down or continue to struggle in the championship then in 2019 the money may well run out. Hopefully HMRC come along with an nice hefty, immediately due,Tax bill for them. 

9 minutes ago, villa89 said:

I'm no accountant but it certainly looks to be a possibility for them. Not necessarily this year but should they do down or continue to struggle in the championship then in 2019 the money may well run out. Hopefully HMRC come along with an nice hefty, immediately due,Tax bill for them. 

That would be the dream they go down and then go into administration next season and start on minus 20 points 

I for one am shocked and amazed that Harry Redknapp didnt exercise extreme caution about the long term sustainability of a club. 

Can you imagine if they did fold. They would all most likely start following the Olbion and would be the most insufferable fanbase known to man. That alone is enough to make me wish for them to just linger in lower leagues for eternity with the occasional derby to shut them all up. 

• Haha 2

On 07/02/2018 at 09:31, Demitri_C said:

That would be the dream they go down and then go into administration next season and start on minus 20 points 

my dream is that they go out of business altogether and disappear into the horizon.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, imavillan said:

my dream is that they go out of business altogether and disappear into the horizon.

The problem with that is that they would all probably become baggies fans. I would rather they just stay in league 1 and 2 and remain there 

6 hours ago, This Could Be Rotterdam said:

I for one am shocked and amazed that Harry Redknapp didnt exercise extreme caution about the long term sustainability of a club. 

Can you imagine if they did fold. They would all most likely start following the Olbion and would be the most insufferable fanbase known to man. That alone is enough to make me wish for them to just linger in lower leagues for eternity with the occasional derby to shut them all up. 

That's an extra 27 people on Albion's gate receipts then.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Villan4Life said:

I went on  a scouting mission the  other night for Birmingham vs Huddersfield:

Stand out players: Terrence Kongolo & Billing (Huddersfield)

Blues: Cohen Bramall (On Loan from Arsenal)

Bramall is a decent prospect but they never play him!! :)

Apparently Bramall has a very bad attitude and there was a big incident with some of the players involving him. Not sure what exactly happened. He is a fiery charchter as a well. 

Â