Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

4 hours ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

:crylaugh::crylaugh:... Run into the Holte end.. and do what?

He couldn't hit water if he fell out of a boat!

He didn't actually specify a day,  that could be crucial in the outcome of his big moment the poor small heath.

Or maybe he meant the Primary school down the road ? 

• Haha 3

19 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

I didnt know Chris Evans was a a bloser 

I wouldn't accuse him of that. :D It's an old quote from a  Nose on a Tony Butler radio phone-in and sums up how those. knuckle draggers in the clip must have felt after the game nicely for me.

Barnsley and Bolton at home to teams below them, and if Hull can nick a draw against Boro, that puts them back in the turds.

They will lose to Brentford. Its in the script.

10 hours ago, VillaChris said:

They always win at Brentford, check out their record there. Think they last lost there in 1954.

Weird considering we've been played off the park the last two times we've gone there! Maybe they bother to stop The Ginger Pirlo?

18 hours ago, TheAuthority said:

Good player - if we don't go up we should go for him.

Ryan Woods has actually been on the bench last few games and was a sub tonight.

Dunno if he's lost form or Dean Smith is just doing rotation with his squad.

Anyway a penny for the thoughts of Harlee Dean, Jota and Max Colin tonight!

These are SHA's final six away games btw:

Forest

Cardiff

Wolves

Bristol City

Bolton

QPR

How many points do people think they'll get from that? Wolves and Cardiff will surely be certain defeats, Bristol City aswell if they actually decide to turn up for once in this fixture and Bolton are pretty strong st home.

I can see them getting 2 draws from that. 32 points so even to get to 47 points they'd then need to win 5 of their last 7 home games and 47 points with their GD may not be enough to stay up.

Going to be an interesting end to the season down there, does my good friend Bobzy still think they're going to stay up with 35 points? :D

Edited by VillaChris

On ‎19‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 22:11, VillaChris said:

They always win at Brentford, check out their record there. Think they last lost there in 1954.

:D

They signed three players from Brentford. They were destined to lose to show the players that left Brentford that they joined a shower of shit. It was in the script.

They will stay up, they have a very easy game against a woeful a barnsley at home, and also Burton Albion at home in few weeks. they will stay up just. if **** Sheffield Wednesday didn't decide to hand them 3 points the absolute losers . i bet they wont be that crap against us on the weekend 

I think Jota is a good player but he doesnt want to play for them. You can see from his play he just can't bothered to play for them losers

Did anyone see Brentfords fourth. My god embarrassing defending. That team is shocking 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

They will stay up, they have a very easy game against a woeful a barnsley at home, and also Burton Albion at home in few weeks. they will stay up just. if **** Sheffield Wednesday didn't decide to hand them 3 points the absolute losers . i bet they wont be that crap against us on the weekend 

Barnsley actually have a very good record there last few seasons, they won 4-0 there last year in Rowett's final home game.

Burton are picking up now and have won their three games v SHA at this level.

I assume you thought they would beat Millwall Dem?

Even if SHA win 3-4 home wins in the run in they will still need to win a couple of away games to be certain of staying up.

Â