Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

38 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Hitting form right before they play us great.

Wont be easy but if we don't win this game you know they will rub it in our faces now we are fighting for 2nd while they are scraping 18th

we have just won 5 on the bounce, we are hardly struggling

• Like 1

Reckon they will play a first choice team against Huddersfield as Manure are waiting in the wings for a nice pay day. 

5 days later they play us so hopefully plenty of red cards and niggles! 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Kingman said:

Reckon they will play a first choice team against Huddersfield as Manure are waiting in the wings for a nice pay day. 

5 days later they play us so hopefully plenty of red cards and niggles! 

I think they will stick with their weakened side and give them chance. us is their cup final so they will see that as the bigger game 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I think they will stick with their weakened side and give them chance. us is their cup final so they will see that as the bigger game 

Dunno mate, Reckon the owners and the money men have already given Cotterill the team sheet :D

On 25/01/2018 at 08:37, Demitri_C said:

I cant believe some "Villa fans" are trying to rip others off for this game by selling them for over £100 on seatwave. Hope absolutely no-one is stupid enough to pay it 

These are no Villa fans 

It was the same last year, just idiots trying it on and I doubt there are many takers. How do I know? I got a ticket from seatwave last year 2 days before the game for about £20.

Â