Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

If they somehow come up I seriously think they will be bottom by a big margin. Rowett seems like more and more of a **** every time he speaks to the media. 

does he? Think he comes across well 

nobody will ever come close to Timmy boy 

Its right w ehave to give them their due we are the laughing stocks at the moment. As much as I dislike blose you cant fault Rowlett. Comes across like a good guy and made a poor squad look like one of the best teams in the league. I called it last season that they will go up

Its right w ehave to give them their due we are the laughing stocks at the moment. As much as I dislike blose you cant fault Rowlett. Comes across like a good guy and made a poor squad look like one of the best teams in the league. I called it last season that they will go up

Sorry to be picky but twice on this page I've seen it so need to correct, it's Rowett.

• Like 1

Much as it pains me to admit it, it looks like this could be Blues' season. Rowett is doing a cracking job for them and doing the main thing in this business, getting results. It's a total contrast to what's going on at B6 and all in all it's a bit depressing.

I do agree that the title of the thread needs changing, if only until they start shooting themselves in the foot again!!

child_prayer2_744581311.jpg

for all the praise that they are getting on here they couldnt beat us and are still the shittest team to play at Villa Park this season (Villa excluded)

Notts County even offered more than them

Tim tactically outclassed Rowett with his subs

for all the praise that they are getting on here they couldnt beat us and are still the shittest team to play at Villa Park this season (Villa excluded)

Notts County even offered more than them

Tim tactically outclassed Rowett with his subs

I am sure they wont care about that if they come up and we go down as it seems 

They score and dont concede many either cant seem them losing it, all the teams around them look pants

They're doing very well, can't argue about that.

Very small squad though, they haven't got much beyond the first 11 so a few injuries and suspensions and they'll start losing games which they did either side of the cup game.

Still the Lee Clark days sadly seem a lifetime ago now.

They have no chance of automatic promotion according to a couple of my mates who support them. They admit they are overachieving massively, and don't have much depth. If they get in the play-offs that would be a very good season for them, and I think that's about the height of their ambition.

They have no chance of automatic promotion according to a couple of my mates who support them. They admit they are overachieving massively, and don't have much depth. If they get in the play-offs that would be a very good season for them, and I think that's about the height of their ambition.

I spoke to two Blues fans today, the one guy I work with everyday, and they don't think they have any chance of promotion. Their squad is too small.

They are going very well at the moment and Rowett has taken over 70 points in his 43 games in charge apparently. He looks to be a decent manager and certainly has them organised.

It is only 12 games into a 46 game season for them and a couple of injuries, suspensions and the inevitable burn out that comes with playing the same players will almost certainly mean they will drop back. A top 10 finish would be a really successful season given that squad was assembled on a shoe string and the maximum wage they are paying is 5k a week.

Edited by markavfc40

I spoke to two Blues fans today, the one guy I work with everyday, and they don't think they have any chance of promotion. Their squad is too small.

They are going very well at the moment and Rowett has taken over 70 points in his 43 games in charge apparently. He looks to be a decent manager and certainly has them organised.

It is only 12 games into a 46 game season for them and a couple of injuries, suspensions and the inevitable burn out that comes with playing the same players will almost certainly mean they will drop back. A top 10 finish would be a really successful season given that squad was assembled on a shoe string and the maximum wage they are paying is 5k a week.

Personally i think that is clutching at straws and being hopeful, I think they are going to be up there, they keep keeping clean sheets and coming back from behind. that is signs of a good side at that level. I am suprised that no-one else has came in for Rowett to be honest. Would ahve thought Derby might have come in or even Sunderland. 

Â