Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

Difference is Deeney has a big mouth and is also a scumbag ex-con who did time for booting someone in the face while they were already down.

Lolley just has a Kryten face ;)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, PompeyVillan said: Yes Joe Lolley! Just saw the goal on goals on Sunday. He scuffed it, it bounced 4 times and looped over the keeper. Lolley celebrates like a Villa fan.

Villa talk 1-0 SHA.

Just like Troy Deeney against Villa?

What's your point?

2 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

It's not obvious to me. I'll ask again, what's your point?

Really? Scoring against the club in Birmingham you hate most? Celebrating like a Villa/SHA fan? If you don't get the point scroll away next time.

1 minute ago, momo said:

Really? Scoring against the club in Birmingham you hate most? Celebrating like a Villa/SHA fan? If you don't get the point scroll away next time.

:D That's the second time you've avoided the question. 

3rd attempt:

What's the point in bringing Troy Deeney into it when somebody is posting about Joe Lolley?

Just now, Stevo985 said:

:D That's the second time you've avoided the question. 

3rd attempt:

What's the point in bringing Troy Deeney into it when somebody is posting about Joe Lolley?

Really???? I don't care if you don't get it. I have explained it. Bye.

3 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

What a strange series of posts. I'm assuming you didn't actually have a point.

Anyway, back on topic. Well done Joe, and that's a great pic, dAVe!

3 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

I don't get it either.

You haven't explained anything.

Hhahaha... both scored against their "enemies". Troy, who is a SHA fan, scored against the team he openly "hates", Aston Villa, while playing for another team. Lolley, who is a Villa fan, scored against the team he openly "hates", Birmingham City FC, while playing for another team. If you don't get the comparison (it went over your head), then there is nothing I can do about it. If you don't like the comparison, then don't like it, but don't pretend like it was a strange comparison.

8 minutes ago, momo said:

Hhahaha... both scored against their "enemies". Troy, who is a SHA fan, scored against the team he openly "hates", Aston Villa, while playing for another team. Lolley, who is a Villa fan, scored against the team he openly "hates", Birmingham City FC, while playing for another team. If you don't get the comparison (it went over your head), then there is nothing I can do about it. If you don't like the comparison, then don't like it, but don't pretend like it was a strange comparison.

I get the comparison.

I just don't get the point you were trying to make. Why bring it up?

Â