Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

11 hours ago, momo said:

Strange behavior. I got more important things to do than defend something this obvious on an Internet site. Have a nice evening. Sleep well, my children.

Digging_sign.gif

11 minutes ago, Demitri_C said: I didnt know Lolley was a Villa fan, thats great after the unwashed were loving it when Deeney scored past us haha unlucky blosers

Dude he used to post on here :lol: 

30,000+ posts too. I'm pretty sure you'll have had numerous interactions with him.

• Like 1

I've already said I understand the comparison. It's why you made the comparison that people are struggling with (not just me).

Why are you refusing to explain what you meant? It's an innocuous question. I'm honestly not trying to take the piss or be an arse about it. I just don't understand why you brought that comparison up.

Edited by Stevo985

32 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

I've already said I understand the comparison. It's why you made the comparison that people are struggling with (not just me).

Why are you refusing to explain what you meant? It's an innocuous question. I'm honestly not trying to take the piss or be an arse about it. I just don't understand why you brought that comparison up.

At a guess, is it because some Villa fans were slating Deeney for how he reacted after he scored, goading the Holte End etc. Was Momo trying to say that Lolley would have celebrated in the same way with the boot being on the other foot (Villa fan scoring at Blues' home ground), and therefore people shouldn't have had a go at Deeney doing it?

That's the best I can come up with unless Momo sheds more light on it.

It's anybody's guess :)

If that was his point, then it's a fair one to make.
Personally I wasn't anymore annoyed at Deeney than I would be at anybody else who scored against us. I'd question his sanity if he didn't celebrate a goal in front of the Holte like crazy, being a blue nose.

52 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

How hard can it be?? I have replied to your question several times. It is not a big mystery. Being an arse is something you used about yourself, saving me the warning. Tell me why you are so angry about the comparison? Because it is forbidden to compare a Villa fan with a SHA fan? Is it annoying you? Do you feel an everlasting itch? Tell me! I need to know!

I think I'm being trolled :D

I'm not angry or annoyed. Not even remotely :D

Just curious. But I don't think we're ever going to find out what you meant (I'm not sure you even know), so never mind.

Edited by Stevo985

5 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

I think I'm being trolled :D

I'm not angry or annoyed. Not even remotely :D

Just curious. But I don't think we're ever going to find out what you meant (I'm not sure you even know), so never mind.

You are annoyed. I replied to your question. Reply to mine.

What is happening here? :D

You replied to my question, but you didn't answer it. You "answered" it by saying it was obvious what you meant without actually explaining what you meant. And it clearly isn't obvious as 4 other people have asked the same question.

But I'll answer yours for you.

17 minutes ago, momo said:

1. Tell me why you are so angry about the comparison? 2. Because it is forbidden to compare a Villa fan with a SHA fan? 3. Is it annoying you? 4. Do you feel an everlasting itch? Tell me! I need to know!

I've numbered them

1. This isn't strictly a question, it's a demand. But as you've put a question mark I'll answer it as if it were a question: I'm not angry.

2. No, it isn't.

3. No.

4. No.

That was easy. You should try it.
You realise if you'd just answered my original question with whatever your point is/was then we'd have avoided all this nonsense?

Edited by Stevo985
  • Like 1

Just now, Stevo985 said:

What is happening here? :D

You didn't answer my question. You "answered" it by saying it was obvious what you meant without actually explaining what you meant. And it clearly isn't obvious as 4 other people have asked the same question.

But I'll answer yours for you.

I've numbered them

1. This isn't strictly a question, it's a demand. But as you've put a question mark I'll answer it as if it were a question: I'm not angry.

2. No, it isn't.

3. No.

4. No.

That was easy. You should try it.

I don't see that you answered me. I am not trying to be an arse, but I feel I am being trolled.

Deeney has every right to celebrate - I'm not sure he has any right to spend the last five minutes winding up fans on the touchline and I'm pretty sure he has absolutely no right to to be shouting "Come on then you c***" and giving them a gesture encouraging them to enter the field of play a good five minutes after his goal was scored. For me there's a massive difference between passionately celebrating a goal and being an arse. Deeney did both.

Â