Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

I saw one of their idiots on FB mentioning Vera Lynn.

Yes, you slap headed gurning prick, we WILL meet again. Next season. Not like we are in the same division and we are getting relegated.

**** simpletons.

• Like 2

You might think sour grapes but Brentford have hated small heath for a fair while now, I think going back to meetings in the third division.

I quite like Brentford [emoji4]

I've mentioned it before, but Nick Hornby in 'Fever Pitch' makes a point of saying that sha fans are a bunch of neanderthals, whereas all the Villa fans he's met are fine.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rjw63 said:

I saw one of their idiots on FB mentioning Vera Lynn.

Yes, you slap headed gurning prick, we WILL meet again. Next season. Not like we are in the same division and we are getting relegated.

**** simpletons.

Don't you just love it when a nose goes full retard. 

As much as I hate the club, Rowett has done fantastically well with that team. He certainly knows how to set a team up. 

I think Gray is pretty overrated, his stats in the championships are pretty underwhelming. Don't see him making much of an impact at Leicester although of course higher standard there than anticipated.

It's a bit like people going on about Redmond and he's still in and out of the Norwich team 3 years after signing.

20 hours ago, Xela said:

As much as I hate the club, Rowett has done fantastically well with that team. He certainly knows how to set a team up to play a dull, cynical, negative form of football.

Fixed :)

If you ask me Rowett is an absolute f'in miracle worker. They have got absolutely sod all. He hasn't got them playing anything decent but they couldn't even play dull and negative before hence them nearly getting relegated. The entire value of their squad is less than 750k on transfermarkt. 

• Like 1

Much as it pains me to say it, Rowett is doing a very good job at Blues under the circumstances. But try to get a nose to talk about their team is nigh on impossible, they'll talk about Villa all day long, but they very rarely mention themselves. It's quite pathetic really.

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, turnbull said:

Much as it pains me to say it, Rowett is doing a very good job at Blues under the circumstances. But try to get a nose to talk about their team is nigh on impossible, they'll talk about Villa all day long, but they very rarely mention themselves. It's quite pathetic really.

Same as it ever was 

12 hours ago, VillaJ100 said:

If you ask me Rowett is an absolute f'in miracle worker. They have got absolutely sod all. He hasn't got them playing anything decent but they couldn't even play dull and negative before hence them nearly getting relegated. The entire value of their squad is less than 750k on transfermarkt. 

If garde got sacked or left us at end of the season I would definitely take him to get us back up. He is quite likeable as well. When we played them Sherwood seemed like a idiot with his comments after the game while I was impressed with Rowett. He is definitely wasted there

• Like 1

I'd take Rowett as manager of Villa if Garde left when we get relegated. or Dean Smith, at Brentford, who did a great job on a budget at Walsall

• Like 1

The missus showed me her old supervisor's facebook on the weekend.

He's a SHA fan, but I reckon 95% of what he put on facebook was about Villa. I looked back about 4 months and nearly every post was Villa related. Comments, memes, pictures, links, the lot.

Not a single one about Blues.

As I was doing this, Wycombe scored against us and a status immediately popped up from him "YES! GET IN!!"

What a sad ****.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

The missus showed me her old supervisor's facebook on the weekend.

He's a SHA fan, but I reckon 95% of what he put on facebook was about Villa. I looked back about 4 months and nearly every post was Villa related. Comments, memes, pictures, links, the lot.

Not a single one about Blues.

As I was doing this, Wycombe scored against us and a status immediately popped up from him "YES! GET IN!!"

What a sad ****.

Yep, my mate is the same. Every weekend a comment, a picture or a video about Villa. Shared every picture and video from the Wycombe game. I can't recall many occasions when he's said anything about his own rabble, apart from when we played them, and then it was all about how Villa "shit it up town", from all the super hard luluz. Bless him, he'd have nowt talk about if it wasn't for Villa.

Â