Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

• 3 weeks later...

Noses on sha forum trying to work out which game will relegate us...spurs at home or Bournemouth...i didn't even know who we're playing and when!!

They reckon there will be spare tickets in Bournemouth end so they're gonna come along.

They're like a bitter little brother who hasn't got over being beaten at table tennis 20 years ago :-)

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, RimmyJimmer said:

Noses on sha forum trying to work out which game will relegate us...spurs at home or Bournemouth...i didn't even know who we're playing and when!!

They reckon there will be spare tickets in Bournemouth end so they're gonna come along.

They're like a bitter little brother who hasn't got over being beaten at table tennis 20 years ago :-)

Dont blame them for loving it, as we would be if it was them but my god how sad, instead of focusing on their team trying to come up they want to come villa park and see us get relegated. Small time club but not suprising. 

It's not just us that hates them. This from a match report by (relatively) well-known Brentford blogger:

Personally, I would draw the curtains if they were playing in my back garden and to me, Birmingham City represent everything that is bad about the game, they are the epitome of anti-football who squeeze all the joy and excitement out of the game and concentrate on boring and frustrating their opponents into submission. They are total parasites and drones who feed upon mistakes and bring very little to the party except solidity and organisation and an ability to carry out their manager’s instructions to the letter.

• Like 1

You might think sour grapes but Brentford have hated small heath for a fair while now, I think going back to meetings in the third division.

I quite like Brentford :)

1 hour ago, rjw63 said:

You might think sour grapes but Brentford have hated small heath for a fair while now, I think going back to meetings in the third division.

I quite like Brentford :)

To be fair, Brentford have a lot of one-way rivalries. In this instance though, I thoroughly agree with their assessment.

And if you like Brentford, at least you'll have an away day to look forward to next season :)

4 hours ago, choffer said:

To be fair, Brentford have a lot of one-way rivalries. In this instance though, I thoroughly agree with their assessment.

And if you like Brentford, at least you'll have an away day to look forward to next season :)

**** that, I won't be going to any football, just like this season!

Â