Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

58 minutes ago, TheStagMan said:

Yeah, i'm ain't racist, mate, I woz jus pointin out mate dat I iz a footbal ooligan - proppa zulu bruv. 

Mate

As if it needed pointing out bruh, sorry, mate.

Joking aside. If I was a father looking to take my kid to a match, That would be the last place on earth I’d take them. Appalling that their  grubby owners actively encourage their violent tendencies. It’s probably the sheer frustration that they are such a success free zone. 

Oh nice, it looks like they could actually be relegated this weekend. Would love to never hear about them again. Most embarrassing rivals ever. I know it's super heated, but why do we have to be stuck with web footed weirdos as our main rivals?

• Like 4

The fact Norwich need at least a draw to get playoffs guaranteed is a real important bit here.

they will be going for it

Edit: actually I got the GD the wrong way round. Pants 

Edited by kidlewis

15 minutes ago, kidlewis said:

The fact Norwich need at least a draw to get playoffs guaranteed is a real important bit here.

they will be going for it

Edit: actually I got the GD the wrong way round. Pants 

Sadly they could lose and still be ok

• Like 1

I have the same concern, however I do think Norwich will turn up. Whether they get a result, that’s another matter. 

But I don’t think they’ll throw the game as such.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DCJonah said:

Norwich will not want Leeds in the first playoff game. 

They'll want to keep 5th place.

Yeah they'll obviously want to finish strong going into the playoffs. They have everything to play for still.

10 hours ago, rjw63 said:

Sadly they could lose and still be ok

How's that? They're a point behind Huddersfield, they'll still be a point behind them if they lose. 

8 minutes ago, sidcow said:

How's that? They're a point behind Huddersfield, they'll still be a point behind them if they lose. 

He's talking about Norwich. Even if Norwich lose they will almost certainly qualify for the playoffs.

Just now, picicata said:

He's talking about Norwich. Even if Norwich lose they will almost certainly qualify for the playoffs.

Oh, I see 

3 hours ago, sidcow said:

Oh, I see 

Yeah I meant Norwich

Said before, possibly on the last page, that Norwich would rather face Leeds (or maybe Ipswich) in a one legged final at neutral grounds. They won't want to lose to Blues, as that risks them facing Leeds over 2 legs, and I dont think they will.

• Like 2

It doesn't really matter what Norwich would prefer in the semi-final, they've got no choice but to go for a win on Saturday, as whilst it's unlikely they would drop out of the top six with a loss, it's not exactly beyond the realms of possibility either, so they just can't risk it, they have to try and win.

Â