Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

5 hours ago, GlobalVillan said:

Maybe they don't expect a man with serious health issues to come back and manage a mid table 3rd tier team in front of 12,000 fans every week.

12. Your hand must have hit the 0 key a few too many times 

6 hours ago, Nigel said:

Is it too late in the season to loan any players to Norwich?

If Blues stay up we could actually be responsible.

Azaz was banging them in for Plymouth but we recalled him to sell him to Boro.

If we left him at argyle i think they would have won more games than they have and be clear of relegation contention.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, GlobalVillan said:

https://forum.pinkun.com/index.php?/topic/156431-surviving-birmingham/page/2/#comments

A whole thread on Norwich forum on how moronic the noses are, with a few mentioning violence against locals at Carrow Rd.

Love this comment:

"If you have a brain you support Villa, if you like hitting people, you support Birmingham"

A poster on SHA “Can you ever imagine SHA ever having a thread titled "Surviving Norwich" (or any other team).

Would that be an instant ban 🤣

Nah, they just stick to the 75 new threads each day based on whatever their 11 fingers bash into their keyboards. Disgusting little cesspit of a forum. My kids have done shits that are easier on the eye.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, GlobalVillan said:

It gets better.

They have a thread entitled "who" (such a shit, poorly moderated mess of a forum) and it's about who they will get as manager if they go down.

Potter! Robbins! Edwards! Marsch! Cooper!

All seriously being discussed. 

Even Moyes has been suggested. 

"We are in the best 25 managerial posts in England" says one idiot.

Wtf is wrong with them?

They're very close to being right, to be fair. Just had to say "in Birmingham" instead of "in England".

And they'd be 25th.

As for their thread "who", they're finally managing to string enough letters together to make a coherent word. Very impressive. A few more years and they might be able to manage typing a second word in their sentences

Edited by wishywashy
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, AshVilla said:

If Blues stay up we could actually be responsible.

Azaz was banging them in for Plymouth but we recalled him to sell him to Boro.

If we left him at argyle i think they would have won more games than they have and be clear of relegation contention.

Azaz would have certainly helped, as would KKH but Argyle had bigger issues than just those two. They lost their manager before Christmas, last several other players too and to combat this decided to hire an England youth coach, who's only league experience was 6 months as Gerrard's assistant in Saudi. They then let him sign a load of unexperienced kids for a relegation fight and waited ages to sack him. It was poor decision making from their DoF Dewsnip. 

Here's hoping nome of that matters and they stay up whilst SHA drop into oblivion. 

Would be great to see Norwich beat small heath and relegate them, if Dean Smith still managed Norwich then it would definitely happen !

• Like 1

Thought I'd go and have a gander at the SHA forum to see if it was really as stupid as is being reported here. I've just seen quite possibly the worst football related post ever.

We should hang a few dead Norwich fans from the crossbar

It's not funny, it's not clever, it's far beyond stupid. I really hope this shambles of a fan base get the result they deserve on Saturday. Nobody has called it out either. Unbelievable. Why are they so full of hate?

• Shocked 1

20 minutes ago, Jonesy7211 said:

Thought I'd go and have a gander at the SHA forum to see if it was really as stupid as is being reported here. I've just seen quite possibly the worst football related post ever.

It's not funny, it's not clever, it's far beyond stupid. I really hope this shambles of a fan base get the result they deserve on Saturday. Nobody has called it out either. Unbelievable. Why are they so full of hate?

I'm more surprised that the moderators would allow that to remain - I've witnessed it many times first hand to be surprised by the actual post.

44 minutes ago, Jonesy7211 said:

Why does that thought even cross somebody's mind? As you say, it's not even got the visible signs of a joke, even a bad or misplaced one. 

• Like 1

Also see 

"Whilst I would never condone thumping another football fan who isnt a DVB or a dingle, it does fill me with a bit of pride their trepidation of coming on Saturday" 

And 

" hope people still have that trepidation when we move to the new place as well. It’s part of Blues heritage" 

Words fail me. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, imavillan said:

they really are weird

Yeah, i'm ain't racist, mate, I woz jus pointin out mate dat I iz a footbal ooligan - proppa zulu bruv. 

Mate

Â