Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

I think Norwich will be going for it, I think anyone in their right minds would prefer to face Southampton over leeds in a two legged tie, SHA should want, and definitely need it more but then you have to assume there’s a sizeable difference in quality for them to overcome.

I’m hopeful, in an ideal world Norwich score a late equaliser to send them packing, that would be beautiful.

• Like 1

if anyone is still feeling a little flat after last night....

we always have the gift that keeps on giving......................................................mate

spacer.png

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, zab6359 said:

I really can’t decide what I like looking at most us sitting in the top 4 or them sitting in the bottom 3. 

I feel like putting a bet on to have them stay up at least it’ll be a little compensation to the joy of having them get relegated win/slight win situation!

OK, let's ask you this question. Would you rather us finish top 4 and Blues stay up or us finish 5th and Blues go down? 

Just now, picicata said:

Easy, top 4 for us. I'd be surprised if anyone said any different. It'd be funny Blue's going down but I don't care that much!

Yeah! Ask that a Blues fan, they would all probably say the opposite. 

I would love them to go down! 

I remember them with the claret and blue coffin for us 🤣 they had UB40 playing at their shed and they sing SOTV 🤣

3 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

They’ll soon have a local derby with Solihull Moors. 

Imagine if Solihull Moors got into the league (they'll be favourites to win the play off final) and had their own Wrexham style takeover and then outbid SHA to move into the mythical new ground. SHA then have to play at Damson Park instead.🤣

2 hours ago, bannedfromHandV said:

I think Norwich will be going for it, I think anyone in their right minds would prefer to face Southampton over leeds in a two legged tie, SHA should want, and definitely need it more but then you have to assume there’s a sizeable difference in quality for them to overcome.

I’m hopeful, in an ideal world Norwich score a late equaliser to send them packing, that would be beautiful.

Famous last words but Norwich last failed to score in a championship game at Leeds on Jan 24th. SHA have only scored more than once in one game in their last 11 games.

So judging by that the best they'll get is a 1-1 and of course Norwich could just break on them if they're sending everyone up for corners/set pieces in the last few minutes. I can see it panning out like that.

1 hour ago, bobzy said:

Pop some money on Blues staying up.  They do, you win.  They don't, it was only £10 anyway.

Amazed Blackburn are being priced at 12s.

Even if Leicester are up having to get anything there is still a tough ask so I actually think there's value there from an outside shot.

SHA only in a position to stay up due to all the points Eustace got in his first 10 games so that's the main reason Blackburn aren't safe so would be a terrible irony if they went down instead but stranger things have happened on final days.

1 minute ago, VillaChris said:

SHA then have to play at Damson Park instead.🤣

They may as well, most of the Solihull crowd are Blues fans anyway.

Stick your money on Plymouth losing from a very early stage, with Norwich all over Blues but unable to score. Cue a late winner, scenes on the pitch, with all 500,000 of them invading the field (dark ages, etc...), watershed moment, KRO, SOTV matey matey mate etc.

May as well not bother playing the match, it's as clear day turns into night.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, StewieGriffin said:

They may as well, most of the Solihull crowd are Blues fans anyway.

Stick your money on Plymouth losing from a very early stage, with Norwich all over Blues but unable to score. Cue a late winner, scenes on the pitch, with all 500,000 of them invading the field (dark ages, etc...), watershed moment, KRO, SOTV matey matey mate etc.

May as well not bother playing the match, it's as clear day turns into night.

Winner being a crappy own goal or their only shot deflected in

4 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

They’ll soon have a local derby with Solihull Moors. 

The night shift at JLR are going to be totally bamboozled on who to cheer for. 

Mate.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, calcifer said:

OK, let's ask you this question. Would you rather us finish top 4 and Blues stay up or us finish 5th and Blues go down? 

Top four. I don’t give a shit about Blues.

• Like 3

Â