Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

14 hours ago, rjw63 said:

Just had a text from  a mate, mate (you know who, @SuperTed) saying at work the scummers are singing "where's ya Grealish gone". That's so funny.

Where do I start?

1. We are getting 100 million quid. More than every  small heath transfer fee combined since 1875. That's funny!

2. We've already spent over 80 million before the transfer has even happened. That's funny!

3. The difference between Villa and small heath on a financial AND playing level is like the distance between earth and Pluto. THAT'S funny!

Only a thoroughly brain dead and inbred person would take the piss out of anyone, let alone a Villa supporter, because we've sold a player for a British record fee.

They make ya laugh.

Mate.

spacer.png

They truly are a different breed . . .

Of Cabbage

11 hours ago, mottaloo said:

A nose i used to work with is all over twitter rubbing his hands in glee at our fans' meltdown, retweeting some of their postings. No recent mention of his own team though and he has a history of desperately trying to get any, ANY anti greasy, minge, bacon face stuff and repost it.

He is the definition of obsessed. He is in his late 30s with two kids so he aint a 14 yr old kid who wouldn't know any better.

His best and funniest quote is that "we let Bellingham go with our blessing - them lot are hammering Greasy ! Just shows which fans have class !"

"Let him go" ?!?! Hahahaha yeah ok then !

Honestly, they put more effort and passion into hating us than supporting their own team.

They're just a rancid collection of wankpuffins, spunktrumpets and jizzgoblins. 

Clearly too dense to see that the £100m will make us a far better team than before and put even further distance us and them. 

I don't know how you put up with them pal. I severed ties with any bitter noses years ago. 

Still, least they took 90,000 to Wembley to see John Gayle score a goal. 

Mate. 

• Haha 4

The noses will of course revel in this hoping that our demise has begun so they can dream of playing us in the lower leagues. We all know this will not happen barring a cataclysmic disaster. The reality for them is that they will look at us from afar frothing at their mouths with unlimited envy forever and ever, amen 😂

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Strog said:

The noses will of course revel in this hoping that our demise has begun so they can dream of playing us in the lower leagues. We all know this will not happen barring a cataclysmic disaster. The reality for them is that they will look at us from afar frothing at their mouths with unlimited envy forever and ever, amen 😂

spacer.png

Put on the spot I honestly couldn’t name a single blues player off the top of my head. After a few minutes I remembered jutciewiz? That’s how little I think of them.

They have probably spoken about Grealish more times in the last few years than any of their own players. We mean everything to them. 

Ive shat out things I give more thought to than that little pile of bottom water over in the fetid corner of small heath. 

Edited by Ingram85

7 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

Put on the spot I honestly couldn’t name a single blues player off the top of my head. After a few minutes I remembered jutciewiz? That’s how little I think of them.

They have probably spoken about Grealish more times in the last few years than any of their own players. We mean everything to them. 

Ive shat out things I give more thought to than that little pile of bottom water over in the fetid corner of small heath. 

They have about 4 ex villa players playing for them 😂

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

They have about 4 ex villa players playing for them 😂

Sadly accepted that challenge and all I can think of is Gardner (x2) and the youth keeper who left us for Wolves after we cancelled his loan up in Scotland somewhere. 

Thinking back over the last few years all I can add is Bellingham and Che Adams. 

Wouldn't be surprised if they could name our back up u18 keeper and how he likes his cheeseburgers (hopefully with more then just cheese). 

11 hours ago, Xela said:

They're just a rancid collection of wankpuffins, spunktrumpets and jizzgoblins.

This sounds like a currency the blues use for their version of e-cash.

"That's 5 wankpuffins and 3 spunktrumpets please. Great, here's 2 jizzgoblins change."

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Rds1983 said:

Sadly accepted that challenge and all I can think of is Gardner (x2) and the youth keeper who left us for Wolves after we cancelled his loan up in Scotland somewhere. 

Thinking back over the last few years all I can add is Bellingham and Che Adams. 

Wouldn't be surprised if they could name our back up u18 keeper and how he likes his cheeseburgers (hopefully with more then just cheese). 

Hogan

11 hours ago, Strog said:

they literally needed every penny of the bellingham money just to stay afloat

we are reinvesting every penny of the grealish money in players...bloody good ones at that

any nose with half a brain (yeah i know) will realise that this only widens the gap between us

• Like 1

8 hours ago, May-Z said:

This sounds like a currency the blues use for their version of e-cash.

"That's 5 wankpuffins and 3 spunktrumpets please. Great, here's 2 jizzgoblins change."

They were the Pokemon that didn't make the cut. 

Â