Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

Just now, Mantis said:

Remember that brief period (think it was either very late 2017 or early 2018) where Hogan was one of the first names on the team sheet?

Such a weird signing.

He scored five in three or something stupid 

9 hours ago, It's Your Round said:

How can anyone forget this guy! 🤣🤣

E6C27657-D5A3-4F87-A166-95F87BDC5D53.jpeg

Do you know what, I was wracking my brain earlier to think of the 4. I could only come up with Gardner and a vague notion they'd signed one of our old fringe keepers. I had totally forgotten about Hogan😂😂

• Like 1

Just now, sidcow said:

Do you know what, I was wracking my brain earlier to think of the 4. I could only come up with Gardner and a vague notion they'd signed one of our old fringe keepers. I had totally forgotten about Hogan😂😂

Jordan Graham is there as well. 

9 hours ago, parisvilla said:

Been a REALLY long time since I've read this thread. So glad to see it's lost none of its magic. Terrific content. Craig Gardner Technical Director had me HOWLING

I look for it every time I come on. It's always good for comedic value.

Bloody hell, they only went and won a game! I forgot they/the championship were even playing today. The web-toed fools will be all hyped up for their promotion charge now. Which makes their inevitable 17th place finish even more disappointing for them. Good, good.

10 hours ago, It's Your Round said:

Bloody hell, they only went and won a game! I forgot they/the championship were even playing today. The web-toed fools will be all hyped up for their promotion charge now. Which makes their inevitable 17th place finish even more disappointing for them. Good, good.

Lad I work with said they will finish in the playoffs this season 🙄

Edited by 7392craig
Dammit!

6 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Three former Villa players in their line up.

That must please them.

Them r all wun of us now

mate

Shame they won yesterday. As our pre season game was cancelled, I went up to Meadowhall in Sheffield for the first time since I finished uni there 3 years ago and saw a lot of sheffield united fans milling around in there. Left at about 8 and got home with 15 to go, so was hoping to see the blades had put them too the sword.

Â