Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

I'd Imagine Wilder would have better options, and if he's fallen out with the Sheffield United owners over a DOF then I can't imagine him liking the prospects of working for the small heath owners who have a reputation for interfering.

A month or so back there was a rumour of Pullis, and he's recently worked with Gardner at Wednesday, but again Pullis fell out with the Wednesday owner, so probably doubtful he'd want a job at another club with owners that don't have the best of reputations.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

Bloody Sheff Wed, starting to think they are gone and its all down to Rotherham

They seem incapable of getting any points at all. 

Wednesday have lost seven games in a row, but I wouldn't rule them out just yet, as bad as that kind of form is it it's bound to come to an end at some point, just like all winning and losing runs come to an end, it's not as if they've been completely rubbish all season, just need to get that first win under Moore to get going again. They're also only seven points adrift, which isn't much in the championship, and still have a game in hand.

4 minutes ago, StewieGriffin said:

Percy has spoken re: Karanka 

Big pay off when you're £100m in debt... surely they cant afford a proper calibre of manager?

who could they attract? poor squad and no money to invest in the team. even if they stay up the next couple of years are going to be a struggle

5 minutes ago, StewieGriffin said:

Percy has spoken re: Karanka 

Big pay off when you're £100m in debt... surely they cant afford a proper calibre of manager?

Even if they could who is available and who would take it? They’ve already missed out on Pearson who would have been ideal. I’m struggling to think of many likely decent options.

24 minutes ago, useless said:

Wednesday have lost seven games in a row, but I wouldn't rule them out just yet, as bad as that kind of form is it it's bound to come to an end at some point, just like all winning and losing runs come to an end, it's not as if they've been completely rubbish all season, just need to get that first win under Moore to get going again. They're also only seven points adrift, which isn't much in the championship, and still have a game in hand.

Nah, they are gone I think.

Gary Monk mentioned, but I can't see him going back there. 

Some of the deluded muppets think they could get Eddie Howe or Wilder. 

I could imagine they'll go desperate for a Pulis or Holloway as a quick fix to try and stay up. 

48 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

Even if they could who is available and who would take it? They’ve already missed out on Pearson who would have been ideal. I’m struggling to think of many likely decent options.

Mark Hughes was in the BBC studio for the Brighton game earlier saying he wants to get back football management...

6 minutes ago, pas5898 said:

Gary Monk mentioned, but I can't see him going back there. 

Some of the deluded muppets think they could get Eddie Howe or Wilder. 

I could imagine they'll go desperate for a Pulis or Holloway as a quick fix to try and stay up. 

Monk did a good job last time they were in identical position after sacking Cotterill but I'd be amazed given the circumstances which he left.

Hopefully they just give it to Craig Gardner.

• Like 1

They allegedly sacked Monk because he was trying to get their youngsters to sign up with his agent in return for game time, Bellingham nearly left them on a free because of it, this was before he'd made his first team debut, but he was already very highly rated at academy level.

Edited by useless

1 hour ago, tomav84 said:

who could they attract? poor squad and no money to invest in the team. even if they stay up the next couple of years are going to be a struggle

spacer.png

• Haha 3

29 minutes ago, a m ole said:

Wonder if they’ll offer it to a club legend, doubt they can afford an established manager. Jude Bellingham done his badges?

I've seen the name "Robbie Savage" chucked about a few times.

Â