Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

3 hours ago, useless said:

There was a story in the summer that they were thinking of giving the job to Gardner, with the idea that he'd be their verison of Arteta, Lampard, or Solskjær, that is a former favorite going back to manage the club, or that's the spin the birmingham mail were claiming they were going to put on it at the time.

Hopefully the Alan Shearer effect 

I love the way a lot of them are saying "why don't we go for Howe/Wilder/Neil Harris ? I mean, there's zero chance of them coming to a basket case club like us, but why don't we go for them ??"

I mean....where do you start with comments like that 😂

I was actually taking a look at the table and saw that Rotherham have 4 games in hand; problem is they have also lost their last 4. Surely they must still believe they can survive? Doesn’t really matter who they appoint if Rotherham sort themselves out. 

Rotherham game against Coventry apparently will be played after the seaaon ends. Imagine blose win last game takes them out if the relegation zone go 3 points clear  Then rotheeham win against Coventry and stay up on goal difference 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Rotherham game against Coventry apparently will be played after the seaaon ends. Imagine blose win last game takes them out if the relegation zone go 3 points clear  Then rotheeham win against Coventry and stay up on goal difference 

I dont think that will be allowed happen, blues last game would be extended to the same time and date if it was required

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Zatman said:

I dont think that will be allowed happen, blues last game would be extended to the same time and date if it was required

There is no where to fit the game in before they will be playing every 3-4 days now until end of the season.

They may move the blose game unless blose are already relegated by that point which would bw the ideal scenario.

Blose fans on social media are saying dongs been sacked as well. Damn ut. He was doing such a great job destroying blose 😂

Took Charlton down last season and currently eighth in League One having played more games than all the teams around them. I think he's the kind of appointment that might have made more sense for them if there were crowds at the games, as being a former fans favorite he'd be someone they'd respond to and maybe lift the atmosphere enough that the players might respond to it and put more effort in, at least initially, but without that factor I'm not so sure.

Just had a look on a Charlton forum and most seem to be glad that he's no longer their manager and predicting that his appointment at small heath will lead to them being relegated.

Edited by useless

17 hours ago, PieFacE said:

Paul Lambert would be a good fit.

someone mentioned him on SHA but was quickly shot down because he's a 'DVB'

bowyer probably is the right appointment for them. absolute tosspot. match mate in heaven. sounds like he's quit charlton to join though? bit of a result if they don't need to pay compo

A huge gamble thats for sure. Ex blose player so fans will be happy. But he has one relegation under his name and couldnt bring a decent charlton team up.

Also how is he going to get on with these owners?

Of course it's a risk, how could it be anything else in their position? But it's not a bad appointment, and possibly with an eye to next season as well; I know it doesn't like Charlton will go up this season, but they're not miles away, and he got them promoted before.

• Like 1

Â