Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

1 hour ago, Ingram85 said:

Dirty filth covered blosers should love it, they originated the grime movement. 

.....whilst drinking in town 

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, villa89 said:

Bristol city 3/1 to beat them tomorrow. Lump on. 

That is one bet i wont  be touching - bristol city have a habit of playing like words removed & lose to SHA, even if they were top 6 & in good form.

(Naturally I am hoping I've just put the jinx on SHA now !)

14 hours ago, mottaloo said:

That is one bet i wont  be touching - bristol city have a habit of playing like words removed & lose to SHA, even if they were top 6 & in good form.

This is true, although hopefully their new gaffer won't be putting up with any of that shite.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, mottaloo said:

I wouldn't be surprised though if it was just because of that donut of an ex boss and his obsession with hating villa

• Like 1

They need to get a result today, otherwise Rotherham are going to be just three points behind them with four games in hand. Lansbury starting for Bristol City, not sure if that's a good thing, since his debut they've lost all six games that he's played, and won the two that he didn't play; hopefully he has a good game today though.

I put the game on to see how Lansbury looked out of interest and straight away Hogan missed a good chance hitting the post, and then Bristol City went up the other end of the pitch and scored.

• Haha 2

49 minutes ago, useless said:

I put the game on to see how Lansbury looked out of interest and straight away Hogan missed a good chance hitting the post, and then Bristol City went up the other end of the pitch and scored.

DON'T STOP WATCHING THEN

Â