Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

There was a story in the summer that they were thinking of giving the job to Gardner, with the idea that he'd be their verison of Arteta, Lampard, or Solskjær, that is a former favorite going back to manage the club, or that's the spin the birmingham mail were claiming they were going to put on it at the time.

Edited by useless

1 hour ago, holteend1982 said:

Rumour has it Gardner is getting it 'till the end of the season

Would be brilliant to see him take them down especially after giving it the big 'un to us when they stayed up on the last day a few years back.

45 minutes ago, useless said:

There was a story in the summer that they were thinking of giving the job to Gardner, with the idea that he'd be their verison of Arteta, Lampard, or Solskjær, that is a former favorite going back to manage the club, or that's the spin the birmingham mail were claiming they were going to put on it at the time.

I've met him in Dubai a number of times, harmless enough but he definitely isn't the brightest, when Blose were doing a pre season tour to Hong Kong he genuinely thought HK was one of  the Channel Islands would not have it was part of China

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Genie said:

Imagine the patience needed by the coaches teaching them pair 😲

so guys, teams play a tactic with a goalkeeper and

The Simpsons meme slow down egghead on Bingeclock

Edited by Zatman
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, pas5898 said:

Gary Monk mentioned, but I can't see him going back there. 

Some of the deluded muppets think they could get Eddie Howe or Wilder. 

I could imagine they'll go desperate for a Pulis or Holloway as a quick fix to try and stay up. 

Absolutely no chance, non, more chance of me getting the job

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

Tony Pulis must be a contender you would think...

1 win in 10 at Sheff Weds in very similar situation earlier this season.

I think this is the hardest season to get anything from a managerial change during the season unless you get a really good one in like Tuchel.

Without a home crowd you can't get any siege mentality going from say winning a home game. Imagine us appointing Sherwood when we did with empty stands, I doubt we'd have stayed up in that sort of scenario. Instead we won that home game v West Brom with crowding roaring us on and that gave us enough to kick on for the next few months to stay up.

7 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I reckon they may go for neil lennnon. He is  a scumbag so perfect for wach other.

If not you would imagine pulis

Lennon would probably be the best big name they could afford to attract. Has disaster written all over it 

9 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Lennon would probably be the best big name they could afford to attract. Has disaster written all over it 

Imagine him with dong? Omg that would be chaos. That guy falls out with everyone. 

Gimp Gardner would be the best

Â