Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

Bellingham called up to England...i sincerely am pleased to see another young brummie lad get into the England set up. No bitterness here from me. Can't say i've ever seen him play a minute of football so no idea if it's deserved or not but seems to be getting football at Dortmund so can't be too bad.

Doesn't he play in a similar position to Jack? Can actually see Southgate playing Jude over Jack for some ultimate villa trolling!

11 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

Bellingham called up to England...i sincerely am pleased to see another young brummie lad get into the England set up. No bitterness here from me. Can't say i've ever seen him play a minute of football so no idea if it's deserved or not but seems to be getting football at Dortmund so can't be too bad.

If its like Phillips and Jack, then I imagine Southgate hasnt seen him play either 😉

• Haha 2

30 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

Doesn't he play in a similar position to Jack? Can actually see Southgate playing Jude over Jack for some ultimate villa trolling!

Blues fans will be wanting this :D 

This should be in the England thread btw.  Dortmund player ffs! ;) 

Bellingham's a central midfielder so shouldn't have any affect on Grealish.

Not really surprised he's been called up, by all accounts has been playing very well for Dortmund and England U21s, and senior England side don't have much in the way of central midfielders with attacking quality.

Only way it affects small heath is that it might mean them getting some money if he gets a cap.

58 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

I'm glad for him, he's a quality player. He's got a great future ahead of him.

Anyway, what's to be bitter about? He's not their player anymore. It doesn't matter at all who he's a fan of.

The fact that I have no ill feeling towards Bellingham, as the blosers have towards Grealish, winds my blues supporting mates up no end.

I'm pleased for him. I watch a fair bit of Dortmund and he's looked a good player whenever I've seen him. It's good to see a Midlands lad get some recognition. I just hope that Southgate's boundless idiocy doesn't mean that this'll impact Jack's chances, as we know how petty he can be. Although, to be honest, I'd rather see Jack play under a different England manager as I just can't bring myself to sit through Southgate's anti-football.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, tomav84 said:

Likewise, good luck to the lad.

Watched him play a few times for Dortmund and he's been decent without pulling up any trees. Jack will have to be lacing his own boots for a while.

2 hours ago, Wainy316 said:

Let's not discuss Jude's call up in this thread.  He's nothing to do with them now.

This. Honest to God,  they still go on about him almost as if he still plays at the sty ! I mean,  i know they got eff all going for em but i feel like shouting "HE'S NOT YOUR PLAYER ANYMORE !!"

Tenuous and desperate attempts to bathe in reflected success 

2 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

This. Honest to God,  they still go on about him almost as if he still plays at the sty ! I mean,  i know they got eff all going for em but i feel like shouting "HE'S NOT YOUR PLAYER ANYMORE !!"

Tenuous and desperate attempts to bathe in reflected success 

They talk about the anti Christ as if he still plays/manages them, even to the extent of the hat trick he scored for QPR against us so expect several more decades of such drivel lodged in between vicious bouts of extreme bitter jealousy 

• Like 1

From the ever hilarious SHA site:

"Yeah the Grealish hype is ridiculous. He was average yesterday.

Decent player. begrudgingly, yes. But the media acclaim he gets is nonsense.

He's nowhere near the category of the other players in his position (Sancho, Sterling, Rashford, Foden, Greenwood).

I'd even argue that Barnes and Maddison are better than him tbh.

Jude will become the more complete player overall"

Incredible levels of ignorance and jealousy. Even more so considering that the above was posted on the Jude Bellingham thread. Even on their proudest day as a former player (lol) made his England debut, they still can't stop talking about Villa. Sad.

Edited by One For The Road
  • Like 2

30 minutes ago, One For The Road said:

Incredible levels of ignorance and jealousy. Even more so considering that the above was posted on the Jude Bellingham thread. Even on their proudest day as a former player (lol) made his England debut, they still can't stop talking about Villa. Sad.

A few fans on there can see he is excellent but they get shouted down by the inbreds who think he is average. Like a fat ugly woman slagging off a supermodel for having pointy elbows. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

20 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Im confused by them so Grealish is shit, Smith is shit and Villa are shit yet 3 points off the top of the table 

I hope we stay shit!

Plus you can't use real name... its Greasy/Girlish/Freakish, Bacon Face and spawny Vile. :lol:

• Haha 3

Â