Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

I've even seen a few of the great unwashed call for "da vile thread" to be retired from their forum !

I guess that would be some kind of backhanded honour 🤣

13 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

I love how bitter they are 😂😂😂

Small time trash losers 😂

We won't mention Huddersfield surrendering by sending out a second 11 against them which basically kept them in the league under 'Arry, or the countless other final day get out of jail cards they have been dealt 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, avfc456 said:

We won't mention Huddersfield surrendering by sending out a second 11 against them which basically kept them in the league under 'Arry, or the countless other final day get out of jail cards they have been dealt 

That bolton last minute goal was thE jammiest thing ive seen.

Remember when they trashed their own STADIUM when they went down in PL 😂

14 hours ago, mottaloo said:

Their bitterness is as strong as ever !

Screenshot_20201108-213605_Chrome.jpg

haven't looked at that forum in a while, i see nothing has changed. at least they're consistent...that goal line tech error was always guaranteed a mention at least once on every page of the 'vile thread'

It’s so funny.... they got all excited that we were going to go bump and then we get taken over by two exceptionally rich guys who are dream owners. It looks like we are going to go down only for us to stay up and kick on.

The only good things that almost happen in their world is when things almost happen to us and every single time we just piss on their chips 

• Haha 1

Even without club football during the international break, they manage to twist their England threads into a vitriolic anti Greasyfest....even when he sat out the last game and didn't even warm up - that didn't stop them foaming at the mouth about him.

Seriously, if your eyes can take it, pop over to sha.com and see what they will say about the national team's performances and i bet you it will hardly be about the games, instead it'll have loads of "Minge and Greasy" digs 🤣

4 hours ago, avfc456 said:

They even sold a last game of the season dvd (away at Wigan i think), when they stayed up with a last minute goal. They proudly touted it as "We are blues....we keep right on !"

You couldn't make it up. 

4 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

That bolton last minute goal was thE jammiest thing ive seen.

Remember when they trashed their own STADIUM when they went down in PL 😂

I do yes....I remember fans pulling down the goals and that PA announcer asking fans to leave the pitch, think that was the end of Gold/Sullivan and Brady?

1 hour ago, mottaloo said:

Even without club football during the international break, they manage to twist their England threads into a vitriolic anti Greasyfest....even when he sat out the last game and didn't even warm up - that didn't stop them foaming at the mouth about him.

Seriously, if your eyes can take it, pop over to sha.com and see what they will say about the national team's performances and i bet you it will hardly be about the games, instead it'll have loads of "Minge and Greasy" digs 🤣

i do wonder how we would be if the roles were reversed. if we had so many years of shite, losing to them every time we played them, watching them beat the top teams in the PL whilst we lose to wycombe. if Jude never went to dortmund and instead was tearing up the PL for blues...would we be as bitter and hatefilled against him considering he's never said/done anything to warrant it?

i just don't see that we would be personally...it would be annoying, but i don't see there being the obsession that they seem to have

• Like 2

@tomav84good point. I guess it's what one gets used to as a football fan in your own particular lifetime. I'm in my mid 50s so have seen the good, the bloody good, the once in a lifetime stuff, coupled with two relegations...so i reckon I've done ok. If your username is anything to do with your age then I've got 20+ years on you and there'll be older villa fans who could tell me more about the bad times. 

But SHA ? At best, it's a gallows humour, they break yer 'eart Tom kind of attitude. Taking the boy down for his first game at the sty. Poor nipper, having that inflicted on him....but if the dad has had to suffer, then so will the babby. Then there's an almost perverse pride in being shite, no one likes us and we don't care type of support.....like they have the monopoly on heart breaks. I honestly believe they would find it very strange if they were in our shoes. 

One of their prolific posters once said that they hate vile more than they love blues and he got quite a few likes for that !

• Like 1

thing is, most blues fans today will have seen them play in the PL, and also will have seen them win a cup. they have also seen a period of a few years where they had our number, finishing higher and beating us home and away. so it's not like their shiteness has been going on for like 30+ years, built up over a long time. so i guess i just dont get the bitterness...i get they'd be annoyed, but just don't see why they're quite as bitter as they are.

6 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

One of their prolific posters once said that they hate vile more than they love blues and he got quite a few likes for that !

oh i've said this for years, this applies to such a big section of that fanbase. i guarantee if some mythical creature appeared at the start of the season (when we were in the same league anyway) and made them an offer of doing the double over us but with guaranteed relegation at end of the season, a decent % would take that offer.

it's the reason their side bottle it every time they play us...it's their cup final. the players can't handle the pressure. if they had chilled with the obsession for a bit, they might have actually gotten the occasional result!

• Like 2

We are at a point in time where even our worst squad players would be the first name on their team sheet. They are well aware of this fact and they are like cats in a sack trying to find a way to discredit us.

They've even started a thread to attack the Spaghetti Junction in an attempt to make themselves feel better.

Imagine attacking your own city's landmarks because you are so insecure that said landmark is too close to your rivals ground. I can't think of another rival of any team anywhere that would stoop that low.

They are a sad, bitter bunch of mongrels and I don't even wish them misery, (I don't need to), I just don't give a f*** about them. 

Edited by One For The Road
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, One For The Road said:

We are at a point in time where even our worst squad players would be the first name on their team sheet. They are well aware of this fact and they are like cats in a sack trying to find a way to discredit us.

They've even started a thread to attack the Spaghetti Junction in an attempt to make themselves feel better.

Imagine attacking your own city's landmarks because you are so insecure that said landmark is too close to your rivals ground. I can't think of another rival of any team anywhere that would stoop that low.

They are a sad, bitter bunch of mongrels and I don't even wish them misery, (I don't need to), I just don't give a f*** about them. 

Lets take lansbury.  Absolutely piss poor but would.be their star player if he went there.

Look at gimp boy gardner.  A terrible player but a key player for the..

20 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Lets take lansbury.  Absolutely piss poor but would.be their star player if he went there.

Look at gimp boy gardner.  A terrible player but a key player for the..

he has made only 5 starts in 11 games this season, hardly a key player

Â