Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

Good night for them tonight. No need to go on there  because they will be waxing lyrical about their new hero, Phil Foden, The words Greasey, lack of any end  product, etc along with this kid is the real deal and will keep the Viler out for good now im and Jude zzzzz

Edited by Follyfoot
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

Good night for them tonight. No need to go on there  because they will be waxing lyrical about their new hero, Phil Foden, The words Greasey, lack of any end  product, etc along with this kid is the real deal and will keep the Viler out for good now im and Jude zzzzz

Yeah, I've already seen one say that foden and mount's abilities and contributions have p1ssed all over Greasy's. Another said that England were unbeaten when Bellingham plays ! "Anyone but Greasy" attitude. 

There really is no reasoning with them. Blind jealousy and bitterness is all consuming with them. However, if i am getting lockdown fatigue then i pop over to sha and I'm laughing again in no time. They really are the gift that keeps giving !

Edited by mottaloo
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Robbie09 said:

Rather than focus on Jack they can now turn their attention to El Spastico tomorrow night before resuming their obsession with all things claret & blue.

Who's at home ? Who cares ? Actually, if O'Hare plays well and wins it then they'll be frothing all manner of things vile - again !

2 hours ago, Robbie09 said:

Rather than focus on Jack they can now turn their attention to El Spastico tomorrow night before resuming their obsession with all things claret & blue.

El Spastico 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 2

Tomorrow night all fans from both sides will be singing their hearts out in their joint hatred of Villa.

In reality, about 300 overweight and unemployed blokes will be sat on their shit stained sofas, in their gravy stained vests, mumbling SOTV while their poor kids desperately search for the Childline number. 

I hope Sky pipe in the wrong crowd noise again and play SOTC throughout. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rjw63 said:

spacer.png

Just behind Rab C Cesspit’s right shoulder, there looks to be an empty shirt just hanging there. Either that or the invisible man supports small heath. Have we just uncovered the secret to them posting such high attendances of 16k? Just place a load of replica shirts around the sty so it appears fuller. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, It's Your Round said:

Tomorrow night all fans from both sides will be singing their hearts out in their joint hatred of Villa.

In reality, about 300 overweight and unemployed blokes will be sat on their shit stained sofas, in their gravy stained vests, mumbling SOTV while their poor kids desperately search for the Childline number. 

I hope Sky pipe in the wrong crowd noise again and play SOTC throughout. 

The same sofa's they have in the garden/drive during the summer months 

Edited by Follyfoot
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, It's Your Round said:

Just behind Rab C Cesspit’s right shoulder, there looks to be an empty shirt just hanging there. Either that or the invisible man supports small heath. Have we just uncovered the secret to them posting such high attendances of 16k? Just place a load of replica shirts around the sty so it appears fuller. 

Even the invisible man would be embarrassed wearing a small heath shirt. 

• Like 1

Â