Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

On 18/11/2020 at 20:28, turnbull said:

I know the guy who made that coffin. 

He's a bit of a cretin, but you knew that already. 

Ask him where he lost that pesky final nail. 

21 hours ago, It's Your Round said:

Just behind Rab C Cesspit’s right shoulder, there looks to be an empty shirt just hanging there. Either that or the invisible man supports small heath. Have we just uncovered the secret to them posting such high attendances of 16k? Just place a load of replica shirts around the sty so it appears fuller. 

Not sure if I’m taking this out of context but please, please tell me you don’t know that thing? 

On 18/11/2020 at 17:27, Xela said:

Remember this? Oh how they laughed

A8aqh6r.jpg

I remember when we played Huddersfield on a Tuesday night, under Bruce we lost 2-0 I think, got talking to a local walking to the ground and he said the only time they took a decent following was when we had been relegated and mentioned the coffin

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SuperTed said:

Not sure if I’m taking this out of context but please, please tell me you don’t know that thing? 

What, as in do I know the sister shagging word removed?! Hell no! I can safely confirm that is not the case 😂

Edit: I’m interested to know how you reached that though. 

Edited by It's Your Round
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

What, as in do I know the sister shagging word removed?! Hell no! I can safely confirm that is not the case 😂

Edit: I’m interested to know how you reached that though. 

That’s good 😂 I thought when you referred to him as Rab C that you may know the man 🙈

Just now, It's Your Round said:

😂 that was in reference to this man, Rab C Nesbit. It was a comedy series years ago about a scruffy drunk. 

64CD4139-B38C-4A6E-B3F6-FBFB3FF200ED.jpeg

Ahh sorry mate! Showing my naivety there! Although, if I were the actor who played this chap I’d probably be deeply offended by the comparison. 

about as sharp as a nose myself here, Jesus. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, It's Your Round said:

😂 that was in reference to this man, Rab C Nesbit. It was a comedy series years ago about a scruffy drunk. 

64CD4139-B38C-4A6E-B3F6-FBFB3FF200ED.jpeg

Gregor Fisher, was in a cracking movie years ago about Glasgow hard men, "Just A Boys Game". Singer Frankie Miller was the lead actor.

Gregor also found fame as the baldy man...

spacer.png

Anyway, back on topic...

spacer.png

Edited by rjw63
  • Like 4

Just seen that as part of the official documentation announcing the EGM for the partial sale, there's a financial review from an independent financial advisor that basically says that unless promoted they're likely to lose money for the next three seasons and face the possibility of further point deductions. So they're basically in a catch 22 situation, can't spend to increase their chances of promotion, and if they don't get promoted that could have dire consequences for them.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, useless said:

Just seen that as part of the official documentation announcing the EGM for the partial sale, there's a financial review from an independent financial advisor that basically says that unless promoted they're likely to lose money for the next three seasons and face the possibility of further point deductions. So they're basically in a catch 22 situation, can't spend to increase their chances of promotion, and if they don't get promoted that could have dire consequences for them.

Heard it so many times and nothing ever happens.

The original turd that won't flush.

• Like 2

Â