Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

1 hour ago, DCJonah said:

Signing Pato. 

Large wages on a past it player because they can't score goals. Never change Birmingham. 

Bet Hogan is worried.

Surely he would have better offers than SHA, even in the MLS? Must be offering a lot of money to play in the lower end of the championship.

his wikipedia has been updated already, might need a translator

In October 2020, he mentioned in an interview with Blues TV that he has always dreamed of playing back up striker to Lukas Jutkiewicz and had a poster of him on his bedroom wall. In fact, he went on to say, 'I'll have a cheese salad please, bun the Villa, up the Blues, Grealish is a benchod'.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexandre_Pato#Personal_life

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, DCJonah said:

Signing Pato. 

Large wages on a past it player because they can't score goals. Never change Birmingham. 

Bet Hogan is worried.

You can just imagine Pato's missus when she steps out of the black cab at the sty.

"Milan....Rio....but now....THIS PLACE ??!!" 

16 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Pato might do well at championship level...

Cant be worse than hogan

I'm fully convinced he'd flop massively. Unfortunately I don't see the deal happening.

Rooney has hardly set the league alight.

Terry was decent enough for us, but noticeably struggled playing more than one game a week.

No idea how Obi Mikel has done this season. Average ratings aren't too flattering though.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Sam-AVFC said:

I'm fully convinced he'd flop massively. Unfortunately I don't see the deal happening.

Rooney has hardly set the league alight.

Terry was decent enough for us, but noticeably struggled playing more than one game a week.

No idea how Obi Mikel has done this season. Average ratings aren't too flattering though.

I'd argue its damaging for a players legacy. Terry did fine and was ancient, but Rooney looks poor and the less said about Davids in the conference the better

Â