Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

3 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Juke is one of the few blose players i admire. Just gets in with his job and although being limited in what he can do what he can do he does it very well.

If anything he is a biggee blose legend than duggary

He has carried them the last couple of seasons, Forest looked at him in the summer and I was hoping they would use the money from Cash to buy him which would have been amusing.

7 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

He has carried them the last couple of seasons, Forest looked at him in the summer and I was hoping they would use the money from Cash to buy him which would have been amusing.

I think had he left they would be 100% in deep trouble. He always bails them out.

56 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

SHA fans jizzed their pants cos they got a world cup player.....and he sounded a bit exotic. 

exactly that, blues had no right to be signing that kind of player, ex barca, milan, Marseille, france world and euro cup winner and at a time where I still think the bit of a maverick foreign striker was more of a thing with the likes of zola in there and he didn't score many goals but he got 2 or 3 big goals from memory and kept them up

there wont be many blues players that were more exciting than him but the again they're a club that retired a shirt of a 17 year old who played 40 games for them

• Haha 1

On 30/10/2020 at 10:30, mottaloo said:

SHA fans jizzed their pants cos they got a world cup player.....and he sounded a bit exotic. 

Like another one of their smash hits, Walter Pandiani, whose fearsome nickname is "El Rifle" 😂

Thing is with pandiani, he was one of a few players villa were linked with that ended up at small heath a week later, I remember us being linked with pandiani, salid diao and Jermaine pennant, a week later they were at that shit hole

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Might be in for a shout for play offs i think.  Played alot of the better sides already and starting to find their feet.

Dont you post this every season that they could make the play offs 🤔

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

goalkeeping is dreadful, would think they had Camp back in net

Etheridge been pretty good for them so far but that was bad misjudgement.

They'll just be the same as they've been last 7-8 years. Low scoring bottom half season.

Â