Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

24 minutes ago, Genie said:

Every summer Villa fans seem to get concerned about how good their transfer business is (relatively speaking).

They’ll be just as shit next season as all the previous ones, don’t worry.

Last year Halilovic and San Jose plus about 6 Spanish unknowns was better than our business 🙄

4 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

Official channel this. I presumed it was a fan video at first.

Oh my God. He's left get over it. Biggest claim to fame we sold a player 

It's like a spurned lover still celebrating their exes birthdays and their key anniversaries alone long after the relationship ended. 

They've probably got a mannequin of him dressed in full Blues kit somewhere about the ramshackle stadium they bring out to celebrate with when they win. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, sidcow said:

It's like a spurned lover still celebrating their exes birthdays and their key anniversaries alone long after the relationship ended. 

They've probably got a mannequin of him dressed in full Blues kit somewhere about the ramshackle stadium they bring out to celebrate with when they win. 

It's also ridiculous as whilst he's done well to play for Dortmund and England whilst so young he's hardly a global superstar who's won multiple trophies. 

4 minutes ago, Rds1983 said:

It's also ridiculous as whilst he's done well to play for Dortmund and England whilst so young he's hardly a global superstar who's won multiple trophies. 

Our Jude can do something you and your fellow Vilers can never do when he is old enough

mate

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Rds1983 said:

Not yet

To be fair to him he's possibly the best 18 year old in world football 

For all their embarrassing weirdness and obsessing over him take nothing away from him the kids quality

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Not yet

For all their embarrassing weirdness and obsessing over him take nothing away from him the kids quality

Not yet is the key bit. 

He is very good and could be a truly world class player. 

But he isn't yet. 

No trophies (I think), no Ballon Dor wins or anything of actual note yet. 

They go on about him like he's Messi. 

17 minutes ago, Rds1983 said:

No trophies (I think), no Ballon Dor wins or anything of actual note yet. 

They go on about him like he's Messi. 

Some people would probably say the same about Villa fans and Grealish tbh :)

At least he **** plays for us though!

4 hours ago, Davkaus said:

Some people would probably say the same about Villa fans and Grealish tbh :)

At least he **** plays for us though!

Totally different. Jack is still here, it actually makes sense for us to talk about him.

Bellingham is a great player and he will be excellent for years to come. None of it will ever benefit SHA though.

1 hour ago, Greenfly said:

Totally different. Jack is still here, it actually makes sense for us to talk about him.

Bellingham is a great player and he will be excellent for years to come. None of it will ever benefit SHA though.

I was about to say they still have a sell on clause but iirc they sold it for cash flow :lol:

14 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Not yet

He's **** rubbish, can't even displace Mount from the England starting 11...oh wait a minute

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Phil Silvers said:

In other news, the numpties lost to Northampton today. Agent Chukwuemeka scored the winner.

I was actually driving near Sixfields stadium today...thought I could smell something funny.

• Haha 1

On 23/07/2021 at 14:45, Greenfly said:

That’s not entirely true sir. They use his likeness for murals to cover serious structural issues their “””Stadium””” has. 

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, sidcow said:

How many times over could you buy their entire club just with Jack Grealish? 5, 6 times? More? 

Their value on the HKSE is ridiculously high from what I’ve seen. They’re somehow valued at around £400M.

Â