Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

35 minutes ago, SuperTed said:

Their value on the HKSE is ridiculously high from what I’ve seen. They’re somehow valued at around £400M.

That's complete bollox though.   Bears zero relationship to the actual value of the club.

• Like 1

I've just come back after having a large latte in selfridges. In my book i am now a proppa brummie cos I've been drinking in town.

Mate.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, mottaloo said:

I've just come back after having a large latte in selfridges. In my book i am now a proppa brummie cos I've been drinking in town.

Mate.

Was there 60,000 in Selfridges? All propa brummies. Makes yer proud Tom. 

Mate. 

• Haha 3

32 minutes ago, Xela said:

Was there 60,000 in Selfridges? All propa brummies. Makes yer proud Tom. 

Mate. 

There was and they were all wearing JLR overalls 😅

• Like 1

On 31/07/2021 at 18:08, Strog said:

Tonked 4-0 by the Tesco bags today, pre-season not going well for them 👍

All energy focused on the Grealish to City transfer saga. They’ve forgot to prepare for the season.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, GENTLEMAN said:

All energy focused on the Grealish to City transfer saga. They’ve forgot to prepare for the season.

Also explains why the crowd was so low 😂

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ferguson1 said:

Yes, but there were 50,000 of them waiting to get in when a ticketing issue meant they had to be turned away!

Breaks yer art Tom.

Mate 😎

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, ferguson1 said:

Yes, but there were 50,000 of them waiting to get in when a ticketing issue meant they had to be turned away!

Breaks yer art Tom.

But at least they could go for a drink in town instead of going to the game. Mate. 

• Haha 2

Just wondering if (god forbid) covid has taken care of Erdo Pete therefore we'll never hear his (and his son's) expert opinions on sha on WM again....would it be okay to still use the word "mate" as a tribute to him on here ?

Asking for a mate.

Mate.

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Just had a text from  a mate, mate (you know who, @SuperTed) saying at work the scummers are singing "where's ya Grealish gone". That's so funny.

Where do I start?

1. We are getting 100 million quid. More than every  small heath transfer fee combined since 1875. That's funny!

2. We've already spent over 80 million before the transfer has even happened. That's funny!

3. The difference between Villa and small heath on a financial AND playing level is like the distance between earth and Pluto. THAT'S funny!

Only a thoroughly brain dead and inbred person would take the piss out of anyone, let alone a Villa supporter, because we've sold a player for a British record fee.

They make ya laugh.

Mate.

spacer.png

I work with a nose. I thought he'd be all over this Jack leaving thing, but I think he realises the silver lining is actually pretty thick. It's literally four times better than the deal they got for their best ever player. They really don't have any argument at all.

• Haha 2

A nose i used to work with is all over twitter rubbing his hands in glee at our fans' meltdown, retweeting some of their postings. No recent mention of his own team though and he has a history of desperately trying to get any, ANY anti greasy, minge, bacon face stuff and repost it.

He is the definition of obsessed. He is in his late 30s with two kids so he aint a 14 yr old kid who wouldn't know any better.

His best and funniest quote is that "we let Bellingham go with our blessing - them lot are hammering Greasy ! Just shows which fans have class !"

"Let him go" ?!?! Hahahaha yeah ok then !

Honestly, they put more effort and passion into hating us than supporting their own team.

• Like 4

We sell our captain for £100m, they would struggle to sell their entire club for that. In fact I don’t think you’d find a buyer at even half of that.

The gap between the two clubs is even bigger than the collective gaps between the dodgy teeth of those mythical 50k fans that took over London. 

Dick heads.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

We sell our captain for £100m, they would struggle to sell their entire club for that. In fact I don’t think you’d find a buyer at even half of that.

The gap between the two clubs is even bigger than the collective gaps between the dodgy teeth of those mythical 50k fans that took over London. 

Dick heads.

Valued at £400,000,000 on the HKSE 

Worth more than the Vile 

Mate

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Valued at £400,000,000 on the HKSE 

Worth more than the Vile 

Mate

I know, except we all know that’s not real. 

Doesn't stop them clinging to it as proof though. I wonder how many of them even know what a stock exchange is? Or even where or what Hong Kong is. 

2 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

I know, except we all know that’s not real. 

Doesn't stop them clinging to it as proof though. I wonder how many of them even know what a stock exchange is? Or even where or what Hong Kong is. 

Probably think its like an Ebay for gravy 

Â