How many points will we get from our next 5 games?

villalad21

How many points will we get from our next 5 games  

121 members have voted

1. 1. Palace(H) Chelsea(A) Man Utd(A )Spurs (H) Everton(H)

• 15 points
    • 12-13 points
    • 9-11 points
    • 6-8 points
    • 3-5 points
    • 0-2 points

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/01/21 at 08:52

I think that both of the next two will be very tough for us. Southampton have beaten us the last four times that we have played them and West Ham are in fourth and like Burnley, we are playing them at a time when their confidence is high. That said, we have won away from home when we were not expected to, more than once this season and it is games that we are expected to win that we have sometimes struggled in. I would currently be happy with  3 or 4 points from these two games myself. What we really need to do is to avoid another two defeats, which would leave us with 1 win and 5 defeats in 2021. 

• Like 2

bumping this thread as there is a massive 5 games coming up now. personally I'd take 7/8 points quite happily. avoiding defeat vs leeds and arsenal are key to keeping top half, and beating west ham would be good too

we always seem to struggle against brighton, be nice to have a comfortable win vs them for once

West ham (H)

Arsenal (H)

Brighton (A)

Leicester (H)

Leeds (A)

I would expect the following:

West ham (H) - 3

Arsenal (H) - 3 or 1

Brighton (A) - 3

Leicester (H) - 1

Leeds (A) - 3 or 1

So I'm expecting between 13 and 9 points, but would be very happy with any more than 10.

Arsenal are so hit and miss, and more miss than hit this season. Absolutely no reason we can't beat them. 

No reason we can't beat any of the next 5 if we turn up.  Think Leicester and Arsenal need them to have a bit of an off day as well though. Leeds is a toss of a coin, but I'd love it if we beat them; need some revenge after we inexplicably capitulated against them last time.

It’s a strange situation to be in where I don’t think we’ll lose a game or atleast we will go down fighting. 

Happily take 9 points which I also think we will get, probably lose to Brighton and beat Leicester. I only care about beating Leeds as they care so much. 

Would take us above the magical 40 point mark with 12 games to play 🥳

15 hours ago, tomav84 said:

bumping this thread as there is a massive 5 games coming up now. personally I'd take 7/8 points quite happily. avoiding defeat vs leeds and arsenal are key to keeping top half, and beating west ham would be good too

we always seem to struggle against brighton, be nice to have a comfortable win vs them for once

West ham (H)

Arsenal (H)

Brighton (A)

Leicester (H)

Leeds (A)

I expect 9 points given they are all winnable games and after the Arsenal game the players will once again have good rest periods between games.

7 at an absolute minimum.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, paul514 said:

I expect 9 points given they are all winnable games and after the Arsenal game the players will once again have good rest periods between games.

7 at an absolute minimum.

i wonder if they'll shoehorn the everton game into one of these midweeks?

12 hours ago, It's Your Round said:

Shocked Season 6 GIF by Friends

in his defense he's not wrong about us struggling against teams that run like Gump and press with insane intensity. That being said we managed to just recently beat Soton who do this better than Leeds so I'm confident that we'll get our revenge against those bastards.

• Like 1

Â