How many points will we get from our next 5 games?

villalad21

How many points will we get from our next 5 games  

121 members have voted

1. 1. Palace(H) Chelsea(A) Man Utd(A )Spurs (H) Everton(H)

• 15 points
    • 12-13 points
    • 9-11 points
    • 6-8 points
    • 3-5 points
    • 0-2 points

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/01/21 at 08:52

2 hours ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

"Murder us" seems a bit dramatic. 

I have gone for 7 points. 2 wins, 1 draw, 2 defeats. Carve it up however you like. 

I dunno, look at Danny Welbeck being put through on goal in his own half and look at what Leeds did to us when we pushed up.

I'm very happy with us this season but we've struggled against the counter and Man Utd are the absolute best at it.  Just think we need some kind of contingency against these kinds of teams.

2 minutes ago, maqroll said:

5 points is my conservative guess. 

Palace- D

Chelsea- D

Man Utd- W

Liverpool- L

Spurs- L

Liverpool is in the FA cup...which I suspect we will have a good chance of winning as I think Klopp will play an extremely weakened team.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mark_1989 said:

Liverpool is in the FA cup...which I suspect we will have a good chance of winning as I think Klopp will play an extremely weakened team.

But he may also want to exact some revenge for the humiliation we inflicted upon them.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DJ_Villain said:

Please let us beat Spurs...

Let us take them down a peg or two, and derail their title challenge even further...

I don’t ask for much... But I am asking for that

They have already been taken down a peg or two 

9 hours ago, Wainy316 said:

I fancy us against Chelsea but I think we'll play right into Man United and Spurs' hands.  They'll murder us on the counter and I don't think we'll set up any different.

I don't think it's impossible we could get something against Man. United if we approach it like we did at Wolves and Leicester. We played pretty well at Old Trafford although they're obviously much stronger with their first 11 than what they put out last season. Think our first choice defence can handle Rashford and Martial o.k as they showed last season but Fernandes obviously an issue.

We'll do well to get draws out of Chelsea and Spurs, can see similar outcomes to last season. Think Everton at home will be indicator of what we can fight for 2nd half of the season. They're very up and down and we usually do alright against them at Villa  Park.

4 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

I don't think it's impossible we could get something against Man. United if we approach it like we did at Wolves and Leicester. We played pretty well at Old Trafford although they're obviously much stronger with their first 11 than what they put out last season. Think our first choice defence can handle Rashford and Martial o.k as they showed last season but Fernandes obviously an issue.

We'll do well to get draws out of Chelsea and Spurs, can see similar outcomes to last season. Think Everton at home will be indicator of what we can fight for 2nd half of the season. They're very up and down and we usually do alright against them at Villa  Park.

Man Utd have so many talented players up front.

Martial, Rashford, Fernandes etc.

We will need our fair share of luck to get something

Edited by villalad21

Â